BY EDY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deliciously spicy and teeming with flavor, Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice Herbal Tea embraces the essence of an oriental paradise. At your fingertips, the flavor of luscious oranges mingles with piquant cloves to create an exotic and 100%...

Crystal B.
I really love Edy's Slow Churn ice cream. It is so creamy and delicious and it is very reasonably priced. For the value, I'd eat this over Ben & Jerry;s any day. I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate this is very much worth the calories!
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
You can not go wrong with any of their ice creams because they are just so creamy smooth and have plenty of toppings mixed in as well as I have not had one yet that get's freezer burn over the top and it doesn't crystallize at all. Just very smooth and creamy and excellent base flavor.
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this ice cream. I eat it all the time, Edy's slow churn is one of my favorites ill pick it over any other brand of ice cream they have a large variety of ice cream
Yesenia M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very smooth creamy ice cream! Top pick for my family whenever we get ice cream at Walmart. As good as those expensive brands but with affordable price
Marina P.
Middleboro, MA
I love the whole line of Ed Y's slow churned !! They taste exactly like regular ice cream with way less calories per serving! WWMAMA approved!
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Edy's. So delicious. I just about ready the ice cream every weekend. Peanut butter and chocolate, yumm!
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
Favorite brand of ice cream! Super creamy and smooth! Love the peanut butter sundae flavor.