BY EDY'S

There’s always one house on the block all the kids flock to, and it happens to be yours. Maybe it’s the generous supply of creamy, vanilla light ice cream with chocolaty peanut butter cups and rich peanut butter swirls that keep them coming back over and over again.

non-fat milk, sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter cups (sugar, peanut butter [peanuts, salt], coconut oil, non-fat milk, whole milk, cocoa processed with alkali, soy lecithin, natural flavor], peanut butter swirl (peanuts, peanut oil, sugar, salt), maltodextrin, whey protein, propylene glycol monostearate, guar gum, annatto color, carrageenan, natural flavors (with vanilla extract), vitamin A palmitate. contains: milk, peanut and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Peanut butter is my go-to flavor for ice cream. Edy's is the best. Very reasonable price too. They offer a lot of variety in the flavours. The frozen yogurt is also very good.
Stephanie T.
Moyock, NC
This ice cream is amazing (really all of the Edy's soft churned ice creams are!). If you love peanut butter at all, you are going to love this ice-cream. Tastes just like real peanut butter cups!
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I LIKE PEANUT BUTTER CUP I CE CREAM, IT TASTES LIKE REAL PEANUT BUTTER, IT MAKES ME HUNGRY WHEN I SEE IT . I FEEL LIKE TO BURST AND GO CRAZY WHEN I SAW IT.
(a review by y 8 year old son)
shaya u.
Cumberland, MD
Yummy! Great price.. Good flavor. I mean we always want extra Reese's right? But perfect the way it is! I buy this when I want ice cream.. Tons of flavors to choose from.
Kathy C.
I love all of the Edy's Soft Churned varieties but Peanut Butter Cup is one of my favorites! I'd give it all 5 stars if it had more peanut butter. Maybe if they added a peanut butter swirl! Yum.
Renee W.
All that I can say is OMG!!! This is the most delicious peanut butter ice cream that I have ever tasted! I have yet to find an Edy's ice cream that I haven't liked!
Kristen R.
Youngstown
Delicious flavor with low fat and sugar content! I love ice cream and peanut butter but am always looking for healthier options. This product is perfect for me.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Mmmmm delicious! Just the vanilla is yummy! Though I wish there was more peanut butter flavor, maybe flavor the ice cream peanut butter? Still good though!
Crystal G.
This is so yummy! This is a healthier version of ice cream. Less guilt is a good thing! A lot of the flavors are really yummy
Carla S.
Bell, CA
These is my favorite ice cream i love it because the Chruned peanut gives it a crunchy taste and its sweet and really good.