BY EDY'S

When it comes to family game night everyone wants something different. Give them all exactly what they want with refreshing mint light ice cream mixed with chunks of chocolate sandwich cookies. This unique crunchy-meets-cool taste means everyone wins.

non-fat milk, sugar, corn syrup, chocolate cookies (sugar, enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], palm oil, soy bean oil, cocoa powder processed with alkali, invert sugar, yellow corn flour, chocolate, corn starch, salt, baking soda, whey, natural flavor, soy lecithin), cream, maltodextrin, whey protein, natural flavor, propylene glycol monostearate, guar gum, monoglycerides, yellow 5, xanthan gum, blue 1, carrageenan, vitamin A palmitate. contains: milk, wheat and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Riah W.
1,894 reviews
This ice cream is superbly good. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my second flavour of ice cream and this brand, and it being slow churned, does not disappoint. It's almost better than the original. I'd recommend this ice cream if you're a fan of mint chocolate.
abby g.
Gaffney
Great for mint lovers looking for a light ice cream. The cookie mix-ins are very similar the cookies in their cookies and cream slow churned ice cream. They're soft and chocolatey and are great with the mint flavor.
Danielle S.
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this ice cream at first. After trying it, I must say I'm very pleased with the flavor, texture and amount of cookie pieces it has. Great taste for a lighter ice cream!
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
Growing up, my favorite ice cream flavor was tied between mint chip, and cookies and cream. The only this is, I don't like chocolate chips, so of course I was extremely excited to find this, the perfect blend between the two! This is my favorite ice cream flavor, by far.
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
This is so good and it comes with my favorite flavor! My siblings love this and it's very delicious! This is a musthave! Given that this is 1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream, it makes one a little less guilty of eating sweets and ice cream.
Courtney C.
This is by far my favorite ice cream! Its perfect on a hot summer night! The price is very reasonable for the amount that you get. Despite being a light ice cream its full of flavor! If you like oreo cookies and mint flavored ice cream this is the one for you!!
Rachel S.
Medford , NJ
My FAVORITE ice cream. Its SOOOOOOOO GOOD i can't even. Its delicious and it has the best "chips" mixed it. Definitely one of the best chocolate mint chips out there. Makes the best sundaes and banana splits too
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this flavor combination! Although it's not my favorite brand - I do like the taste of it and it's definitely better than a lot of other ice creams I have tasted.
Caitlyn A.
El Cajon, CA
I love the slow churned! I buy it because I like it better than regular ice cream! It's a bonus that it's half the fat. There's a huge selection of flavors too!
Kathy Z.
My favorite mint and chocolate combine is perfect combination entire time. Yummy and good for the hot weather and good for a milkshake
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
Perfect blend of mint chip, and cookies n cream, am I right? ;)