Edy's Slow Churned Mint Chocolate Chip (No Sugar Added) uploaded by Sujey S.

BY EDY'S

Get ready to sink your spoon into this creamy mint-flavored light ice cream sprinkled with tasty chocolaty chunks. It's the perfectly cool companion for a hot summer day, especially with half the fat and no sugar added.

Edy's Slow Churned Mint Chocolate Chip (No Sugar Added)
  • "i like the brand and how creamy it is but i just dont like mint and diffenetly not in my ice cream" in 1 review
Sujey S.
Seattle,Wa
I’ve been waiting for the longest for this company to have the Birthday Cake ice cream until the other day i came across to this at the store i was so excited to try this and it’s not that bad at all it’s good I just expected it to have more of a cake batter taste but either way it’s good but it sucks because it’s only for limited time, i do recommend it to the birthday cake ice cream lovers though🎉
Michelle L.
I love ice cream. This mint ice cream is good. There is no sugar added  which is a good thing. You ca't tell the difference. I brought it a Jewels when it was on sale.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
It is so nice to have sugar free options in an ice cream I really enjoy this very much. It really is very creamy and you cant tell that it doesn't have sugar. I know some people dont care for mint but I am crazy about it. Thank You for making this! Its great for people trying to watch there sugar intake!
Teresa V.
I find it quite weird that many reviews say that people don't like mint in their ice cream even though it is mint and chip ice cream!!! Too funny to me. It's like not liking pecans in butter pecan ice cream, but anyways.... I love the texture of this ice cream, it's light and creamy and doesn't get hard in the fridge like some other ice creams. And it's so delicious!!!
Stacey T.
Dreyers has so many good ice cream flavors! The Mint and Chocolate Chip is my favorite!! It is so rich, creamy and soooo packed with flavor. Dreyers has some really good quality ice cream and I am very satisfied with them. I will always pick up a tub of Dreyers when I get ice cream!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
Yummy to my tummy! Mint Chocolate chip is my winter flavor..... Sugar free helps me keep those fat layers off better during the months I already wear so many! I have yet to be disappointed in a flavor of Edys!
My favorite ice cream flavor! Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is hands down the ice cream I always get. I love the bits of chocolate chip in it and the mint flavor of the ice cream. Great combination.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Love this! Sometimes slow churned can come out with an unpleasant texture and a not very flavorful. But, this is exactly the opposite. It's texture was smooth and it had a yummy texture.
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
I absolutely love mint chocolate ice cream and currently I am cutting back on sugar. I love being able to still eat my favorite ice cream without the guilt :)
Madison C.
Palm Coast, FL
Lovelovelovelove! Its soooo good! Its a great brand and the best flavor! I live this ice cream and will always recommend it because i love eating it