BY EDY'S

Your kids love helping you with the garden and gathering all the goodies they planted. Celebrate their little green thumbs with creamy cool mint light ice cream combined with rich chocolaty chips.

non-fat milk, sugar, corn syrup, chocolaty chips (sugar, coconut oil, cocoa processed with alkali [dutched cocoa], fractionated palm kernel oil, cocoa, soy lecithin, salt, natural flavor), cream, maltodextrin, whey protein, propylene glycol monstearate, molasses, guar gum, monoglycerides, yellow 5, blue 1, carrageenan, natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate. contains: milk and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Amelia S.
Northville, MI
I love this ice cream! It is so creamy and the chocolate chunks are the perfect size. The mint flavor is rich but not over powering, which I like. It has a decent amount of chocolate chunks which are wonderful. Overall, I really like this ice cream. Super tasty and not too expensive!
Hope B.
My favorite flavor of ice cream! It’s super easy to scoop (very creamy and soft). It has an excellent flavor and the chocolate chips are not hard to chew. Perfect balance of cooling mint and chocolate chips that melt in your mouth.
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Mint Chocolate Chip is my second favourite flavour of ice cream. The slow churned is great. The ice cream is melt in your mouth, like most are, and is super smooth and creamy. This stuff is absolutely delicious and I'd recommend if you're a fan of chocolate and mint.
abby g.
Gaffney
A great lighter take on a classic flavor. The mint ice cream is smooth and creamy and has a great mint flavor. The chips in this ice cream are great and are a perfect texture that you can either chew or let melt on your tongue.
Sara H.
Duvall, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
This is Dreyer’s where I’m from. Regardless, it’s delicious. All of my family loves it. We only buy it on sale however, because it’s not the cheapest ice cream. Definitely recommend all of the flavors though!
Tayler K.
Auburn, AL
I love this mint chocolate ice cream! And the calories are low so it fits in my diet perfectly! I do think it's a little expensive but totally worth it! I love all the slow churn flavors!
Karen A.
Florence , SC
Yummy! One of my favorites filled with flavor! A great after dinner dessert all by itself. Some stores the price is a little high but overall I’ll keep buying it! We love it!
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really do enjoy this flavor of ice cream. I like that it has less fat and fewer calories than a regular ice cream. Of course I do prefer the traditional Blue Bell version, but this makes me feel a little less guilty about eating ice cream and it tastes good.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Wonderful creamy snack! I have a 7 year old that only eats mint ice cream and this is one of his favorite ones. It's got great mint flavor with out being crazy over powering.
Brianna A.
Henrico, VA
I love the taste of Edy's ice cream. Perfect texture. Mint chocolate chip is one of my favorite ice creams. The only slight issue is Edy's ice cream is a little pricey.
Gown C.
Is there a taste difference with this one compared to any other brands?