Edy's Slow Churned Light Ice Cream Vanilla Bean uploaded by Jessica M.

BY EDY'S

Edy's® Slow Churned® Vanilla Bean Light Ice Cream.

1/2 the fat.

1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream. see more...

• Do you taste a difference between the slow churned and the original?1 Answers
Edy's Slow Churned Light Ice Cream Vanilla Bean
  • "i am a huge ice cream fan and most of the other bands of vanilla taste weird and are not fulfilling." in 4 reviews
  • "Vanilla bean has this smooth silky taste to it that goes well with some fresh hot chocolate syrup and even some fresh fruit if you like that sort of thing." in 2 reviews
  • "I find that the vanilla bean has a more silky smooth kinda taste that you can never go wrong with!" in 1 review
  • "i love vanilla ice cream, and this is one of the best for the price." in 1 review
Raven M.
Edy’s is going to make me fat. I love this slow churned ice cream so much. It’s soft and smooth I cannot compared it to another ice cream. It’s so easy to scoop out of the carton. While the carton is “cardboard” it does not become soggy and bendy. It’s so creamy and it’s price value is so worth it!
Courtney B.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
For Thanksgiving, we always have pumpkin pie and pumpkin pie is absolutely not complete without vanilla ice cream. I prefer this brand because the vanilla flavor tastes authentic and not processed. Of course, I enjoy it other times during the year, but this is a product I make sure to pick up for our Thanksgiving dinner every year.
Valerie E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me and my boyfriend love this ice-cream for rooter floats! We would make these all the time in college as a late night snack, fills you up and satisfies the craving! It's super creamy and is soft even after a long while in the freezer. It's a tad expensive but you get more for your buck.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
This is my absolute favorite ice cream to make sundaes and coke floats with. Vanilla bean has this smooth silky taste to it that goes well with some fresh hot chocolate syrup and even some fresh fruit if you like that sort of thing. Go ahead and try it if you haven't already.
Nicol R.
One of my favorite snacks, especially during a movie night. Delicious, natural, smooth and creamy taste. The vanilla bean not too over powering. perfect combination of vanilla ice cream and vanilla bean.
Alexa D.
Howell, NJ
Edy's slow churned ice cream is the best! It has such a good, creamy consistency and tastes absolutely wonderful! I usually don't keep much ice cream in the house, but if I see Edy's is on sale I make sure to pick some up!
Lynn G.
Crystal Lake, IL
My favorite thing to make with this ice cream is of coarse to make a root beer float. I find that the vanilla bean has a more silky smooth kinda taste that you can never go wrong with!
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the perfect vanilla!!! i am a huge ice cream fan and most of the other bands of vanilla taste weird and are not fulfilling. I love the taste of this vanilla bean!!!
angy m.
Vainilla es uno de mis favoritos sabores de helado. Lo puedes comer con frutas , en conos o solo porque de cualquier manera sabe delicioso. I love this ice cream...
Linda Q.
I love ice cream. But this vanilla bean is just of the top. I'm very picky when it comes to vanilla bean but this one is just so perfect.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
Do you taste a difference between the slow churned and the original?