BY EDY'S

Edy's® Slow Churned® Light Ice Cream Peppermint Wonderland.

Limited Edition.

1/2 The fat.

1/3 Fewer calories.

Than regular ice cream.

Peppermint light ice cream with peppermint candy pieces.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

30mg sodium, 1% DV.

13g sugars. see more...

Vanessa E.
Lancaster, CA
They only bad thing I can say about this ice cream is that they don't sell it all year long! This ice cream is delicious, I love it! I wish they sold it all year long and because they don't it makes me crave this so much more!
Kathleen W.
Since they don't sell this year around, it makes me crave it even more! Edy's ice cream is always delicious. The Peppermint is a wonderful treat to have during the holiday season.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite mint chocolate chip. Love that it's still green when so many are going to the white mint ice cream which is just wrong! Mint chocolate chip ice cream should absolutely be green!
Marcia F.
My family loves Edys ice cream. It's full of flavor, and extra creamy. There are many flavor options as well.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
Love this ice cream! I wish they sold it all year long. It is so good and creamy! It has a wonderful flavor. I love getting this at Christmas time!
Allyson N.
Woodbridge, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this around the holidays in my hot chocolate. It adds a nice minty flavor while cooling down the hot chocolate
Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
Foodie Expert
Even with the flavor being peppermint this ice cream is still light and enjoyable.
Angie W.
Edy's is another guilty pleasure. The peppermint isn't over bearing, it's subtle and can be enjoyed year round. Perfect for a birthday or cookout. I use this for cookie sandwiches.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
WHY DON'T THEY SELL PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM ALL YEAR LONG!? This flavor is my absolute favorite and Edy's perfected it with their slow-churned style. SO GOOD.