BY EDY'S

Edy's® Slow Churned® Nestle® Drumstick® Light Ice Cream.
The Original Sundae Cone®.
1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream.
1/2 the fat. see more...

Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
This ice cream is great. My only complaint is that the cone and chocolate chunks are concentrated in places and it is kind of a punch to the taste buds. I wish it was a little more mixed up and mixed in.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
BEST FLAVOR EVER! I love Drumsticks and Edy's ice cream so combining the two makes an absolutely delicious combination. Purchased BOGO at Winn Dixie!
Kalin O.
Foodie Expert
This is an amazing flavor of ice cream. The ice cr am itself is really good, plus it has a lot of enormous chunks of nuts and come covered in chocolate. It's my new favorite ice cream.
Veronica E.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing ice cream it taste just like the drumstick cone. It's a big hit on our movie night. I make sure I have this in my fridge.
Jasmine  T.
I like the texture of the ice cream because you get that crunch from the nuts with the smooth ice cream along with it. It's good for a light night snack or dessert!! yumm
Jessica E.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love these ice creams! they are really sweet and just delicious in general
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Foodie Expert
This is a great ice cream taste really good it my favorite ice cream I love all flavors I buy mine at Walmart my son loves as well