BY EDY'S

Edy's® Slow Churned® Chocolate Light Ice Cream.
1/2 the fat. 1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream. see more...

Lucy P.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite brand of ice cream! Always so creamy and smooth, and I feel like it never gets too hard, at least in my freezer! I've been buying this for years, and will continue to do so! Although, I try to only get it on sale, as its kind of expensive. Definitely Recommend!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This is one of favorite brand/flavor of Ice cream to get. First off you can never go wrong with chocolate, especially with in ice cream form!! It's the best break-up, movie go to snack. Slow churned because it so soft, literally melts in your mouth! You never come across hard ice cream chunks. It's easy to blend in your ice cream fixings! Always my go to selection
Hannah B.
Overland Park, KS
edy's slow churned ice cream is by far the best of the bunch! it's very creamy, like it says, and always has a rich flavor that leaves you wanting more. it never stays in my freezer for long, it's so good! would definitely recommend to all my friends.
Diane G.
Washington, DC
Edy's is definitely one of my favorite ice cream brands. I love the fact that the slow churned variety gives you all the flavor of full fat ice cream without the guilt!
Amanda L.
This ice cream is so good! It is so smooth and creamy. It is a nice dessert after dinner when I want something sweet. I recommend you try this ice cream!
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
This ice cream is so smooth and delicious. It's like silk and I love that it almost tastes home made. Definitely worth a try (chocolate is the best).
Kathryn C.
Very smooth creamy ice cream! flavorful, and so nice paired with a warm brownie. If you're an ice cream lover you'll love this!
Erica P.
Very Chocolaty! My fiancé and I enjoy eating it after dinner for dessert. Very affordable and tastes great!