BY EDY'S

Edy's® Slow Churned® Caramel Delight Light Ice Cream.

1/2 the fat.

1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream. see more...

Larissa K.
Cleveland, OH
I like this brand of ice cream, and you can taste the flavors for real they are not artificial, this one with yogurt is really good and lighter than the regulars.
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
Edys slow churned is so rich it tastes like it was made at our local custard shop without all the worry about fat and calories.
Tamara B.
Niles, Mi
My family like this! I don't miss any of the fat. The taste is good. Would buy again.
Merissa P.
Madison, WV
This is my favorite ice cream! I can eat a whole container of it by myself! I love putting it into a bowl, and mixing it up to where it's creamy. Very good!
Angelica S.
Love this. It's sooo soft and it literally just melts in your melts. It makes me so happy.
Andrea D.
One of the best Ice creams I've ever eaten. Very smooth. Just enough caramel that it does not overpower the vanilla flavor.
Allison M.
Love Edy's ice cream!! And this caramel one is one of my favorites!! It's so creamy and delicious!!
Breanne B.
Of course this product is amazing cause ice cream is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
I use to buy Edy's all the time because it was always on sale. Now I buy it all the time because it is a favorite in our house! I love the caramel delight flavor as it is smooth and sweet, but not too much.
Rachelle A.
Menifee, CA
This brand is one of my favorite because I love the consistency and texture of their ice cream. They're flavors are very bold and rich. Only four stars because they aren't the best.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What's your favorite flavor?
Nikki  N.