BY EDY'S

Edy's® Slow Churned® Caramel Delight Light Ice Cream.

1/2 the fat.

1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream. see more...

Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
I use to buy Edy's all the time because it was always on sale. Now I buy it all the time because it is a favorite in our house! I love the caramel delight flavor as it is smooth and sweet, but not too much.
Katey H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I'm not much of a caramel fan, but this ice cream is delicious! The texture is so smooth, its hard to believe that this is a "light" ice cream. This brand disappears in my house - we're ice cream fiends.
Rachelle A.
Menifee, CA
This brand is one of my favorite because I love the consistency and texture of their ice cream. They're flavors are very bold and rich. Only four stars because they aren't the best.
Larissa K.
Cleveland, OH
I like this brand of ice cream, and you can taste the flavors for real they are not artificial, this one with yogurt is really good and lighter than the regulars.
Merissa P.
Madison, WV
This is my favorite ice cream! I can eat a whole container of it by myself! I love putting it into a bowl, and mixing it up to where it's creamy. Very good!
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
It's really good ice cream !!! If you haven't tried it I definitely recommend this it's great for people who really like caremel
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
Edys slow churned is so rich it tastes like it was made at our local custard shop without all the worry about fat and calories.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
This stuff is pretty good! It's not Ben & Jerry's (my favorite) but it's good if you want more ice cream for less calories!
Andrea D.
One of the best Ice creams I've ever eaten. Very smooth. Just enough caramel that it does not overpower the vanilla flavor.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Caramel is my favorite flavor! I definitely have to try this soon. Can't beat slow churned light too!
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
What's your favorite flavor?
Nikki  N.