Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream French Vanilla uploaded by Melissa R.

BY EDY'S

Edy's® Slow Churned® French Vanilla Light Ice Cream.

1/2 the fat.

1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

2g sat fat, 10% DV.

35mg sodium, 1% DV.

12g sugars. see more...

Rebecca I.
Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the best french vanilla ice creams sold at my local grocery store. It actually tastes like real french vanilla ice cream you used to get as a child. It runs about $4 a carton but it is well worth the cost. I love it and I will definitely be buying this product again. Perfect after a day at the beach, it is very creamy and smooth hits all the right spots!
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I am a huge ice cream person, I can't remember the last time I didn't have ice cream in my freezer. That being said I eat ice cream a lot, so I try to opt for "healthier" options. I love Eddy's because it's an affordable price and the light version makes me not feel guilty when I have an extra large bowl.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
Foodie Expert
My kids and I loved the cookie and cream flavor. It taste so good. I like that it contains no GMO ingredients and half the calories. I recommend this ice cream.
Misty A.
Misty A.
Fresno, CA
I wish it came in a bigger size because my household LOVES this ice cream! The flavor is quite pleasant especially since it's slow churned it just tastes better than the regular ice creams
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I love all of Edy's ice cream! The French vanilla is one of my favorites. The slow churned tastes just like the regular, just a bit softer and seems a bit more fluffy
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
Edy's French Vanilla is a super vanilla ice cream. It is creamy and full of flavor. Also this is more of a guilt free treat. I enjoyed eating it.
Andres G.
Andres G.
Is vainilla ice cream i dfont think there's one that taste. this is reaely good tastes good and is affordable.
Elena W.
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
The ice cream taste like it just came from a parlor and is so smooth, perfect for making milkshakes or top a dessert!
Miriam D.
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
My brother absolutely loves this ice cream, I eat it once in a while... very good ice cream though. Hope this helps!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is incredible! Very rich and creamy, delicious and very full of flavor. It's great on a hot summer day.