BY EDY'S

Edy's® Slow Churned® Butter Pecan Ice Cream.
1/3 fewer calories than regular ice cream.
1/2 the fat.
Butter pecan light ice cream with roasted pecans.
Per 1/2 cup.
120 calories.
1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.
75mg sodium, 3% DV.
12g sugars.
1.5 qts (1.41 L). see more...

• Are they a part of Bryers? Or is their logo just a coincidence?1 Answers
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I grow up eating this yummy Ice Cream" Butter Pecan" I would recommend this favour to everyone.
So go out and grab you a tub of this yummy ICE CREAM..........
Kayleen D.
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
Foodie Expert
Smooth and creamy! Just like a soft serve at a restaurant! Perfect amount of butter pecan in a sweet mix!
Darsea C.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Foodie Expert
I love most of Edy's ice cream flavors!! they are super tasty and don't have quite the fat content that most ice cream brands have! if you can find the flavor Drumstick- that's where it's at!
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I love butterpecan ice cream,.but this brand is not my favorite. It taste like it has a syrup/ maple flavor. I won't be buying this flavor anymore. Although other Edys flavors are delicious.
Marquella W.
Marquella W.
Alpharetta, GA
This is the best butter pecan ice-cream. It just the rich amount of creamy, butter, and nut to scoop ratio. It's not overly buttery, it's just like old-fashion butter pecan favor.
Clarice G.
Clarice G.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
This is definitely my all-time favorite brand of butter pecan ice cream. It's the perfect combination of creaminess, sweetness, nuttiness, and vanilla. Edy's is the only brand of ice cream I buy, when I do purchase it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Fort Mill, SC
This ice cream is so good! It's so creamy, and just flat out delicious. It tastes like a more expensive brand but without the price tag
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Edy's butter pecan ice cream. Its hard to find a good butter pecan, but they've got it nailed!
Amber  s.
Amber s.
Mmmm, this is by far my favorite ice cream. Band and flavor. It is so creamy and delicious! I have to hide it from my family.
Camille R.
Camille R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love ice creeeaaam, i love butter pecaaaaaaaaaaaan!! its so delicious!!!!!!! i recommended
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Are they a part of Bryers? Or is their logo just a coincidence?