BY EDY'S

Your kids seem to have one way of getting everywhere: running. Upstairs, downstairs, inside and out. Time to slow things down at least for a minute with peanut-buttery Fudge Tracks. Mini peanut butter cups packed in over a trail of fudge swirled, vanilla light ice cream will guarantee a moment of deliciousness.

non-fat milk, sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter cups (coating [sugar, coconut oil, cocoa processed with alkali, nonfat milk, whole milk, soy lecithin, natural flavor], peanut butter [peanuts, salt]), cream, fudge swirl (sugar, skim milk, corn syrup, water, cream, cocoa processed with alkali, palm oil, bitter chocolate, modified tapioca starch, potassium sorbate, sodium alginate, citric acid), maltodextrin, whey protein, Propylene Glycol Monostearate, guar gum, monoglycerides, xanthan gum, annatto color, carrageenan, natural flavors (with vanilla extract), vitamin A palmitate. contains: milk, peanut and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ana C.
It's ice cream, need I say more! This is one of my favorite ice cream brands! They have so many different flavors to choose from. This flavor is great but it has too much vanilla for me. I'm more of a chocolate girl. I give 5 stars to Dreyer's, but as far as the flavor I give it a 3.
Jomary R.
I love this ice cream! It is the perfect dessert: fewer calories, half the fat and taste delicious. What else can you ask for? In addition, it's affordable and you can find it in every supermarket or grocery stores. I will recommend this product to others.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Just tried this for the first time this week and I'm IN LOVE!!!!! You can't beat vanilla with fudgy swirls and peanut butter cups :). Rich, creamy, and downright addicting.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
Love Edy's Slow churned ice cream! And this particular one has half the fat and fewer calories than other ice cream. You have to try it!
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
I really love this kind of ice cream with that yummy taste of chocolate and peanut butter cup yummy and its so creamy to I just love it
Heather C.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite tracks ice cream from my favorite brand! Super delicious and the healthiest ice cream money can buy!
Gabriella L.
Williamsburg, VA
Nomz. You can't even tell that this is the light version. So creamy and just the right amount of fudge chunks.
Stacy F.
Los Angeles, CA
What does it taste like >