BY EDY'S

It's always a party when your kids are around. Celebrate summer's most fun moments together with our peanut butter and vanilla frozen yogurt, swirled together with dreamy peanut butter cups and Butterfinger pieces for an overload of fun.

non-fat milk, sugar, cream, cultured non-fat milk, corn syrup, peanut butter cups (sugar, peanut butter [peanuts, salt], coconut oil, non-fat milk, whole milk, cocoa processed with alkali, soy lecithin, natural flavors), peanut butter swirl (peanuts, peanut oil, sugar, salt), candy pieces (corn syrup, sugar, ground roasted peanuts, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cocoa, molasses, less than 1% of dairy product solids, palm kernel oil, yellow corn flour, salt, monoglycerides, nonfat milk, soy lecithin, natural flavor, annatto color, cornstarch, soybean oil, tbhq and citric acid [to preserve freshness]), maltodextrin, whey, monoglycerides, guar gum, caramel color, carob bean gum, natural flavor, carrageenan, gum arabic, turmeric oleoresin color, beta carotene color, modified cornstarch. contains: milk, peanut and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based a 2,000 calorie diet.

Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Absolutely fantastic. If you haven't tried this then I would suggest it, it's so flavorful and creamy. The only con is I almost ear the entire container by myself. I have bought this multiple times and have also suggested it to family and friends and they love it as well
Paige R.
Denison, TX
I love this stuff. Being lactose intolerant I can't eat ice cream really and this is amazing and good. It doesn't bother me and is very tasty.
Tracy M.
This is my husband and I's favorite ice cream. This is ice cream has the best peanut butter taste of any ice cream out there!
Karly B.
So so good!! Anything ice cream and peanut butter is fantastic! This is super smooth and has the perfext taste!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Me and my family love these so delicious I will definitely be purchasing these again flavorful delicious
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Anyone know the carb count in this. I'm stating the keto diet
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
What does this taste like? Does it taste more like yogurt or ice cream??
Jessica L.
Anyone have any luck finding this yet?