Edy's Slow Churned French Vanilla uploaded by Melissa R.

BY EDY'S

An epic start-of-summer party calls for an epic build-your-own sundae bar. Starting with French Vanilla ice cream, made with real milk and cream with a custard base for a thicker, smoother texture, its rich vanilla flavor will handle as many berries as the kids can dole out

No GMO Ingredients

non-fat milk, cane sugar, cream, egg yolks, tapioca starch, pectin, guar gum, natural flavor, ground vanilla beans. contains: milk and egg ingredients. Contains: milk and egg ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of the best french vanilla ice creams sold at my local grocery store. It actually tastes like real french vanilla ice cream you used to get as a child. It runs about $4 a carton but it is well worth the cost. I love it and I will definitely be buying this product again. Perfect after a day at the beach, it is very creamy and smooth hits all the right spots!
Bailey F.
Smyrna, GA
I am a huge ice cream person, I can't remember the last time I didn't have ice cream in my freezer. That being said I eat ice cream a lot, so I try to opt for "healthier" options. I love Eddy's because it's an affordable price and the light version makes me not feel guilty when I have an extra large bowl.
Misty A.
Fresno, CA
I wish it came in a bigger size because my household LOVES this ice cream! The flavor is quite pleasant especially since it's slow churned it just tastes better than the regular ice creams
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I love all of Edy's ice cream! The French vanilla is one of my favorites. The slow churned tastes just like the regular, just a bit softer and seems a bit more fluffy
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
My kids and I loved the cookie and cream flavor. It taste so good. I like that it contains no GMO ingredients and half the calories. I recommend this ice cream.
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
The ice cream tastes great, but we have a bughouse hold so it gets eaten very quickly. The price is a little expensive and i wish it came in a gallon size tub.
kelly m.
Love it, Soft and smooth ice cream at home. It's really easy to scoop, I top with hot fudge and sprinkles and make sundaes with family and friends.
Stephanie M.
Edy's French Vanilla is a super vanilla ice cream. It is creamy and full of flavor. Also this is more of a guilt free treat. I enjoyed eating it.
Ashley K.
Oak Park, IL
Anyone of my friends that know me know that I cant get enough Ice cream... ever! This is the BEST ice cream for making rootbeer floats!
Miriam D.
Durham, NC
My brother absolutely loves this ice cream, I eat it once in a while... very good ice cream though. Hope this helps!