BY EDY'S

The kids’ Saturday night sleepover usually means a fashion show is about to break out. Set the stage with plenty of French Silk. This combination of rich mocha mousse light ice cream with chocolate chips and a swirl of creamy vanilla mousse light ice cream is sure to delight.

non-fat milk, sugar, cream, chocolaty chips (sugar, coconut oil, cocoa processed with alkali, fractionated palm kernel oil, cocoa, soy lecithin, salt, natural flavor), corn syrup, cocoa processed with alkali, whey protein, molasses, buttermilk powder, soy protein, natural flavor, nonfat dry milk, acacia gum, guar gum, carrageenan, carob bean gum, salt, malt extract (derived from wheat), dextrose, xanthan gum, caramel color. contains: milk and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

abby g.
Gaffney
Delicious ice cream. I love the creamy chocolate and vanilla mousse flavors together and I really like the texture of this ice cream. I've bought it on several occasions. I love this line of light ice cream and appreciate what Edy's does.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This is so good I could go for some right now. French silk has swirls of vanilla and chocolate ice cream and chocolate chunks. Let me tell you a lot of people like the flavor. It is worth trying because it's like a sundae in a bowl maybe add a little whipped cream
Amanda S.
Alright. Let me tell you about this ice cream. Never in my life have I tasted a more perfect combination and ratio of flavors. I am a proud lover of chocolate, and this ice cream has the best, creamiest, most delicious combination of chocolate and vanilla ice cream and then, the best part, is these dark chocolate morsels so perfectly placed throughout the ice cream. Not too sugary, not too bitter, just the perfect chocolate bits in the perfect places to push all the chocolate buttons for a cacao symphony in your mouth. Best store-bought ice cream hands-down.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Edy's is one of the best ice cream companies in the world, in my opinion. I first got turned on to the company when I tried their Strawberry flavor, which is still the best strawberry ice cream that I have ever tried. Recently there was a 2/$7 sale at CVS so I picked up a picked up French Silk and Chocolate. This is incredible. It is so smooth and rich, but not so rich that you feel gross eating too much. It is the perfect ice cream for catching up on old shows on the couch.
Hope W.
Mobile, AL
I'm more of a Blue Bell girl(if you're from the south; you know what I'm talking about.) but it's pricey. So when I have a budget or in need my chocolate fix. I always go with Edy's french silk. I normally stick with vanilla ice cream but this is amazing. Its just right. It has chocolate shavings/chips in every spoonful. It also has swirls of vanilla. You can't go wrong with this flavor. Its also not as fattening.
Jennifer G.
Wisconsin
All I can say is this is DELICIOUS!!! It's half the fat and I would never guess it when I try it. My husband doesn't eat anything low fat and he loves this ice cream! Chocolatey goodness! The consistency of the ice cream is just like full fat ice cream so it feels like you are eating something that you shouldn't.
Erika P.
This ice cream is very tasty. However, I was a little disappointed having seen it in a commercial and thinking it would be absolutely delicious. Like all food products it looks better in the picture/commercial than in person but the taste is not bad. It is just not chocolatey enough for my taste.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I love this ice cream in pretty sure its spelled dreyers here :)
i love this brand the ice cream is so soft and creamy and tastes great.
doesn't have that gross cheap milk taste that some ice cream has...
i love love love the rocky road in this brand.
real marshmallows... yummy!
R H.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought I would like this, since I don't mind a subtle hint of coffee (case in point: iced coffee is DELICIOUS), but the coffee flavor was just overpowering for me, so I gave it to my sister. Back to their mint chocolate chip for me! Ahh, heaven.
Casey B.
I love this. This was my go-to in college, once in a blue moon when I felt that I could afford to splurge on ice cream. Its so creamy, and I love the chocolate chunks. A very nice treat on a bad day or after a shitty week of exams.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What's your favorite slow churned flavor?
Cindy M.
Manchester, NH
What's your favorite topping on your Edy's?
Jaymya V.
Does it taste "low fat"?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
How do you eat your Edy's favorite flavor?
Monica V.
Baltimore, MD
What type of recipe can I use with?