BY EDY'S

Introducing your kids to your favorite old movie warms your heart. Make it a delicious double feature with a bowl of Double Fudge Brownie ice cream. This combination of creamy chocolate light ice cream, gooey fudge swirls, and chewy brownie bites will become an instant classic.

non-fat milk, sugar, chocolate brownie pieces (sugar, wheat flour, soybean oil, eggs, cocoa processed with alkali, corn syrup, water, natural flavor, salt, soy lecithin, xanthan gum), fudge swirl (sugar, skim milk, corn syrup, water, cream, cocoa processed with alkali, palm oil, bitter chocolate, modified tapioca starch, potassium sorbate, sodium alginate, citric acid), cream, corn syrup, cocoa processed with alkali, whey protein, maltodextrin, Propylene Glycol Monostearate, guar gum, natural flavor, xanthan gum, carrageenan, vitamin A palmitate. contains: milk, wheat, egg and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Riah W.
1,894 reviews
This stuff is superbly good. I love the brownie pieces mixed into the chocolate. The brownie pieces are super chewy and soft enough to chew without hurting your teeth. This chocolate ice cream is super smooth and creamy, and as a person that's not a fan of chocolate ice cream, I'm a big fan of this one.
Monica L.
Florence
Purchased at: Dollar General
I don't often eat ice cream but when I do, I chose this brand because the brownie bites and the fudgy creamy goodness says it all!!
Stacy H.
Edmond, OK
How could you not love this ice cream? It tastes creamy and delicious and has a third fewer calories! It has bits of brownie pieces and rich chocolatey fudge woven into the ice cream. Every bite is a dream and makes you feel like you are in heaven!
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I never tried this flavor before. I decided to get it because chocolate and brownies are my son's favorite. It is so delicious! I will definitely purchase this again!
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee , FL
There's nothing like having ice cream AND brownies together! It's like heaven in your mouth! i love it. It tastes amazing.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I love ice cream but I do try and limit when and how much I eat it. This was the only kind I ever ate when I was pregnant and I felt it was a little better than normal full fat ice cream. AND it tastes sooooo good!! The texture is even better than normal ice cream.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Thos ice cream was really indulgent and smooth and creamy! It is very rich but not overwhelming
Alexis A.
St Petersburg, FL
Edys is a great ice cream brand i love all the flavors and the brownie one iss the best i lobe edys ice cream
Kinsey D.
Dallas, TX
Edy's always has great flavors and i love the double fudge brownie! can't go wrong
Ney j.
Loooove this ice cream! I love brownie and chocolate ice cream, def is for those whole love chocolate overload!