Edy's Slow Churned Cookies 'n Cream uploaded by Yia V.

BY EDY'S

Combine couch cushions and blankets to make the perfect fort. And for the perfect treat, we combined crunchy, cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies with creamy vanilla light ice cream. Ideal for the kids to enjoy inside their cool new digs.

non-fat milk, sugar, corn syrup, chocolate cookies (sugar, enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], soybean oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, cocoa processed with alkali, invert sugar, corn flour, chocolate, corn starch, salt, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, whey, natural and artificial flavor, soy lecithin, tbhq), cream, maltodextrin, whey protein, Propylene Glycol Monostearate, guar gum, monoglycerides, xanthan gum, carrageenan, vitamin A palmitate, natural flavors, annatto color. contains: milk, wheat and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

• "perfect fix for a sweet tooth craving." in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with chocolate chip ice cream." in 1 review
  • "Never seen this brand before but my favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream and this one looks pretty good" in 1 review
Rebecca U.
Holt, MI
As far as light ice cream goes, this is the best! Its a very rich tasting, creamy ice cream that has loads of cookie bits! I can get it on sale at Meijer for 2/$5 a lot, so its a good savings. We don't eat much of it at a time either, so a little goes a long way! Would recommend over most other ice creams!
Ashley H.
I've tried a ton of different cookies and creams versions of ice cream and this is hands down the best! The ice cream is more creamy, not packed high with fat along with calories and there are big chunks of oreo too instead of just smaller pieces.
eleiris Q.
Cookies and Cream Is my absolutely favorite. i was scared to try this brand because I don't usually buy this but I must say I am not disappointed at all. Absolutely loved it
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Favorite ice cream besides butter pecan. I love that the ice cream has equal parts cookies and ice cream because most brands have soo much cookies
Annette P.
I love the slow churned varieties by Edy's. This is a great flavor, the chunks of cookies are satisfying, especially for a lighter ice cream.
Destiny L.
arlington, va
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is amazing and it is always good to have no matter what time of the day or what type of mood you are in
Kristen H.
Fenton, MI
Yuum love edys ice cream. defiently my go to late night treat when i have a sweat tooth. cookies and cream is my all time fave.
Jessica R.
Cordova , TN
Cookies and cream is a classic for sure. The next best thing to dipping Oreo cookies in milk is freezing them in ice cream 😍😍
abram R.
Amy E.
El Mirage, AZ
How can you go wrong with chocolate chip ice cream. ?!?!?! Creamy and has a a great flavor. I would buy again