BY EDY'S

Edy's Slow Churned Coffee Ice Cream
  • "Rocky Road is my favorite flavor and like the nonfat milk I drink in my cereal or latte, it's just made with the lower fat milk." in 6 reviews
Amie H.
This is the best brand of grocery-store coffee ice cream that I've ever had. Coffee ice cream is one of my absolute favorites, and this brand does not disappoint. This ice cream freezes well but is easy to scoop when you take it out of the freezer and scoop immediately. This ice cream is so smooth and has just the right amount of flavor without being too much to handle. Plus the slow churned is half the fat, which can't be beat.
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
THIS ICECREAM IS THE BOMB. Not even joking when i say I'm eating it as i write this. Its different, almost has like a chewy consistancy. Not healthy, but recommend 100% to coffee lovers like me. Oh my gosh its so amazing!!!! At 2.50 for a carton, definitely get!
Jodi S.
Noooo. Not a fan of Edys ice cream. It's not exactly ice cream in my opinion because I've noticed, it doesn't melt like ice cream should. Bizarre.
Latasha T.
Jackson, MS
Edys cookies and cream ice cream is one of my favorite ice creams ever. My kids also love it. Ewer go through about a gallon a week sometimes more. I love how soft and creamy it is and that it's slow churned.
Anastatia R.
Castle Rock, CO
If you're an ice cream lover like I am, you don't want to sacrifice flavor just because it holds less fat or fewer calories. I've not yet tried Coffee, but the 1/2 fat Edy's (aka Dreyer's) Rocky Road is great. Rocky Road is my favorite flavor and like the nonfat milk I drink in my cereal or latte, it's just made with the lower fat milk. No crazy artificial sugar to mess with the flavor. I imagine the other flavors are just as delicious, but I usually stick with my favorite. I'll try to find a time to get an extra flavor and try this one too!
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
If you are anything like me firm ice cream is a MUST, the soft kind is not very favorable.. with Edy's sometimes the ice cream will be soft sometimes it can be firm... so I suggest you turn that freezer up if you want to enjoy some Edy's. Lastly, the packaging is flimsy. Your Edy's will get bent out of shape and loose! Don't even think about keeping it on the counter too long that cardboard will start to have a mind of its own.
Emani I.
New Braunfels , TX
Yum! Just writing this review makes me want to go grab some Edys Coffee Ice Cream; a delicious blend of my favorite beverage and it combats my sweet tooth! Not overly strong with coffee flavor but still coffee tasting this is my favorite flavor of ice cream in general. But Edys has top notched it and found the exact right combination of coffee and sweet! Sure to give your sweet tooth its much needed attention!
Kiara L.
Avon, IN
IT's a great tasting smooth ice cream and an amazing comfort food. The one problem is it does not last long enough. I think it got freezer burn after a week or so. I read that i should keep the container in a zip lock bag in order to prevent this. Either way it's a great ice cream!
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
Yummmmm! I tried this ice cream with some oreo cookies and it was absolutely delicious! The ice cream feels very light and airy in your mouth and tastes wonderful. It is a great base to add all sorts of toppings to it or just as good to eat all by itself.
Megan V.
This is also a great alternative to coffee ice cream, I prefer the hagen Daz one a little more but with this one, you get more for your money! the texture is smooth and creamy as well but this one seems to be a bit thicker. great ice cream!
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Edy's flavor?
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY
How does slow churned differ from the regular stuff?
Kelly L.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor ? Mine is carmel !
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite Edy's flavor?
Valyncia D.
Foodie Expert
Which Ice Cream flavor do you like best? Vanilla, Chocolate, or Strawberry? :)