BY EDY'S

Chasing fireflies. Puppy kisses. Family movie nights. Some of the best things in life are the simplest. That’s why our vanilla light ice cream is made with simple ingredients like fresh milk and cream. It’s the perfect, simple way to celebrate the best little moments in life.

No GMO Ingredients

non-fat milk, cane sugar, cream, buttermilk, tapioca starch, pectin, guar gum, natural flavor. contains: milk ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Edy's has such good ice cream! I don't normally eat vanilla ice cream as I love strawberry, but when I do want vanilla this is the one I go for. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands, but it is delicious, and very creamy. I highly recommend this to anyone on the fence!
Amanda V.
This delicious and creamy and milky classic vanilla pairs well with all my dessert desires. I love the hearty container and I love even more that it's great quality for a great price. And you can find it anywhere that sells ice cream.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
This is the creamiest ice cream ever. It is delicious and healthy. it is very easy to dump it in your big ice cream cup and watch movie all days as you eat ice cream. Very affordable. It meet all the expectations I have had. It is really good. I would definitely recommend this product
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this brand of ice cream 🍦 This was my first time buying it and I loved it. It's easy to get it out and into a cup or cone. And it's cheap I bought mines at Dollar general for only four dollars 💵😋🤙
Alejandra R.
I love this ice cream because I don't need to let it pre-melt before eating it, I already know it'll be perfectly soft when I go in to scoop some out. Perfect for that midnight snack ;)
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
I bought this product and I thought it was amazing!! I love vanilla ice cream!! I buy it almost every Friday after my work shift.
Abigail C.
Rochester, NY
I love slow churned ice cream and this one is such a delicious simple flavor. Goes great with fresh berries in the summer!
Christina K.
Their vanilla ice cream is pretty great! Very smooth, creamy and flavorful. This is one of my go-to line of ice creams.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Classic ice cream.... Slow churned, love this
I would recommend this product on movie night or jus after dinner
tanwi n.
I am huge fan of ice cream and vanilla is one of my favorite flavor...every weekend i buy this product.