BY EDY'S

There’s nothing sweeter than gathering the whole family for your anniversary. Top off your special dinner with a dessert that everyone can love: rich buttery light ice cream with perfectly crunchy roasted pecans and no sugar added. It makes any time together a truly sweet celebration.

non-fat milk, cream, maltodextrin, maltitol syrup**, roasted pecans (pecans, coconut oil, butter [cream, salt], salt), polydextrose**, sorbitol**, whey protein, glycerin, salt, butter (cream, salt), propylene glycol monostearate, guar gum, monoglycerides, sucralose, citric acid, natural flavor, xanthan gum, carrageenan, acesulfame potassium, evaporated milk, caramel color, turmeric color, annatto color, vitamin A palmitate. contains: milk and pecan ingredients. ** sensitive individuals may experience a laxative effect from excessive consumption of this ingredient.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
My husband decided that we should try this ice cream in an effort to maintain our current diet regimen. I was pleased with the taste. It tastes JUST like regular Edy's ice cream. Delicious and highly recommended.
Iman  D.
This is a good ice-cream considering that it's sugar free. it tastes like normal ice-cream. the cost for this brand is fair, but its a really creamy ice-cream
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
You will almost always be able to find this in my freezer! It is a must have for my house. If you haven't tried it you definitely need to!
Derek E.
Dallas Texas
So delicious and tasty u can eat on a cone or in a bowel by far its the best butter pecan I have tasted I think I found my new favorite
Kayla W.
Villa Rica , GA
This flavor is really good. There is not bad aftertaste like several sugar free varieties. So yummy with fewer calories.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC
Delicious ice cream. It sales for a great price and I can sometimes find coupons which is a plus.
Mayra G.
This ice cream is a Must in my house!
Very creamy! My Family loves it. Especially Rocky road!

Walmart