Edy's Slow Churned Butter Pecan uploaded by Shanna C.

BY EDY'S

Your kids love showing you their latest living room dance moves. Why not celebrate their performance with this classic combination of rich, buttery light ice cream, made with fresh milk and perfectly crunchy roasted pecans.

No GMO Ingredients

non-fat milk, cane sugar, cream, roasted pecans (pecans, coconut oil, butter [cream, salt], salt), buttermilk, tapioca starch, pectin, guar gum, natural flavor. contains: milk and pecan ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

• Are they a part of Bryers? Or is their logo just a coinci...1 Answers
Shanna C.
[product:dayer's/edy's-slow-churned-butter-pecan-ice-cream] is a perfect midnight snack! Butter Pecan has always been my favorite ice cream, it reminds me of my grandmother. Edy's slow churned is full of deliciousness with just the right amount of pecans for taste and texture. As if you needed anymore convincing, it's so easy to scoop! No more bending spoons or having to let it sit enable to get it out of the carton. I got mine at Walmart for $3.46.
Clarice G.
This is definitely my all-time favorite brand of butter pecan ice cream. It's the perfect combination of creaminess, sweetness, nuttiness, and vanilla. Edy's is the only brand of ice cream I buy, when I do purchase it.
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
I love most of Edy's ice cream flavors!! they are super tasty and don't have quite the fat content that most ice cream brands have! if you can find the flavor Drumstick- that's where it's at!
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I love butterpecan ice cream,.but this brand is not my favorite. It taste like it has a syrup/ maple flavor. I won't be buying this flavor anymore. Although other Edys flavors are delicious.
Marquella W.
Alpharetta, GA
This is the best butter pecan ice-cream. It just the rich amount of creamy, butter, and nut to scoop ratio. It's not overly buttery, it's just like old-fashion butter pecan favor.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I grow up eating this yummy Ice Cream" Butter Pecan" I would recommend this favour to everyone.
So go out and grab you a tub of this yummy ICE CREAM..........
Lissbette P.
This is great! It’s not as creamy as others but if you add a bit of milk to it I’ll soften up! And it’s perfectly large so the price is great as well!
Lauren B.
Fort Mill, SC
This ice cream is so good! It's so creamy, and just flat out delicious. It tastes like a more expensive brand but without the price tag
Danielle M.
Slow churned is the best style ice cream from Edys in my opinion! I'm not a big fan of butter pecan but it was still really yummy
Amber  s.
Mmmm, this is by far my favorite ice cream. Band and flavor. It is so creamy and delicious! I have to hide it from my family.
Valerie S.
Are they a part of Bryers? Or is their logo just a coincidence?