Edy's Rich & Creamy Grand Ice Cream Espresso Chip uploaded by Josie P.

BY EDY'S

Edy's® Rich & Creamy Espresso Chip Grand Ice Cream.
New Look Now Creamier Taste.
Chocolaty Espresso Chips in Coffee Flavor. see more...

Carol C.
We love Espresso Chip, had it in the blue Sugar Free which was great but can't find must had discontinued it. So we saw it in the regular one. Just ordered a case, hope we can get it. Also love Spumoni, Caramel very creamy. But it's so hard to get all the flavors. We look at all the markets we go to and they don't have the flavor we like.

Carol Centracchio
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Foodie Expert
The bear store bought ice cream eve. I love coffee ice cream and this one is. By far the best one I have found. It taste great. I buy mine at Kroger and they are generally on sale. I would recommend it and definitely buy again.
Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
Foodie Expert
Since the first spoonful of Edy's Rich & Creamy Grand Ice Cream Espresso Chip entered my mouth... It's been a LOVE/hate relationship.

LOVE the smooth Creamy texture. LOVE the rich coffe flavor LOVE LOVE LOVE those amazing Espresso/dark chocolate chips, IN EVERY SINGLE DELICIOUS BITE...

Hate... That the above mentioned combine to form such an incredible, delectable, irresistible ice cream treat, that it leaves me powerless under its control. (Serving size, shmerving size😬) Hate... (And this is the worst) that it is not consistently carried in all areas/merchant's, or at all times of the year. Omg... This is insane to me. This flavor is far more necessary a staple than say, strawberry?! Try this you must! But beware my friend, if you like coffee, you will be Hooked at that first creamy amazing bite! #yumaddict
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I do not like coffee, so I have not tried this flavor. However, I have loved every flavor that I have tried so far from Edy's. Especially their chocolate chip cookie dough!
Maren E.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the flavor and quality of Edy's ice cream, and the flavor of this Espresso Chip is fantastic, however, I would not recommend based on price. Edy's is expensive compared to other brands, unless you can find a coupon or a really good sale!
hidexi m.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
I loved my husband always always buy this ice cream my guys and me I love no puede faltar el helado en mi nevera
Jaimee H.
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
If you don't like coffee would you like this flavor?
Carol C.
Dis you discontinue Edys Sugar Free ESPRESSO CHIP blue container?