BY EDY'S

Edy's® Rich & Creamy Grand Ice Cream Double Fudge Brownie.
New Look Now Creamier Taste.
Chocolate Ice Cream with Swirls of Rich Chocolaty Fudge and Brownie Pieces. see more...

Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
My family loves this ice cream. It is rich and creamy. We really like the fudge brownie bits in it. We have tried a couple of different flavors but so far this is our favorite.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Currently eating this right now, it's so amazing!!
The brownie pieces are my FAVORITE part!
Highly recommend if you're a fan of chocolate and brownies! (:
Melanie R.
This is one of my go to ice creams when it come to a chocolate craving. I love this brand name of an ice cream. It doesn't give me a stomach like some of the others do.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
Edy's is one of my favorite ice cream brands.They know what's good.This is my all time favorite ice cream ever.It can be heavy and it is very rich.So be mindful if that's not what you like.I love this ice cream whether it's cravings or lady time.It's a good quality and value.
Kelly Tambe 9.
Dayton, OH
This is the household favorite. Sometimes we go through three containers per week!
anna s.
Weslaco, TX
Super rich and creamy! I love this brand best kinda Ice cream out there. I love the chocolate and fudge
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
I can't say enough good things about this brand. I love it. So rich and creamy and the brownie pieces are so soft.
Amber C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amazing, this is my boyfriends favorite ice cream!! He absolutely loves it the rich chocolate and the brownie, ugh just amazing
Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA
It's basically chocolate ice cream with bits or brownie every once in a while. The brownie was fudge like and really good-I just wish there was more. Maybe bigger chunks or then spread around? And this isn't the ice cream's fault, but I just wish there was a seal on the ice cream container. It makes me paranoid I'll drop the ice cream with the lid in my hands and it'll all drop on the floor before I even get a bite. Other than that, it was perfect.
Elizabeth L.
This ice cream is DELICIOUS and amazing, if you don't like rich chocolate this is not for you.