Edy's Rich & Creamy Grand Ice Cream Cookie Dough uploaded by Kayleigh C.

BY EDY'S

Edy's® Rich & Creamy Grand Ice Cream Cookie Dough.
New look now creamier taste.
Natural & artificial flavors added.
5.8 fl oz (171 ml). see more...

Erika B.
This is honestly my favorite ice cream brand because of the variety of flavors it offers. This flavor especially is one of the best of its kind
erin m.
Brooklyn, NY
So good! Cookie Dough is my favorite kind of ice cream and Dreyer's is my favorite brand. I can't pass this by in the grocery store without buying it!
Asma N.
I have been having this for years now and i still love it so much! it's so creamy and they have so many flavors!
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
Edy's Ice Cream Fun Flavors Cookie Dough is only the best ice cream ever. The cookie dough? Heavenly.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Amazing ice cream. Edys is my favorite brand and chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
So good, cookie dough is a classic and always a favorite. I love Dreyer's ice cream!!
Kayleigh C.
Cookie dough in every bite. This is so good I had to post this before my phone died
Ali F.
This is my favorite ice cream!!! Especially this brand because the cookie dough pieces are big and delicious!!!! Other brands have their pieces hard or kind of "chalky"... this brand is pefect!
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
Could use a little more cookie dough in it but definitely the most out of any other brand I've tried!
Carina R.
Rosemead, CA
Edy's Ice Cream Fun Flavors Cookie Dough. It teaste Amazing. The chunks of cookie dough with chocolate are delicious. Best ice cream!
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Foodie Expert
Who else loves the cookie dough ice cream
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Foodie Expert
I've seen it at Walmart but I'm unsure of the price :/
Madison S.
Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal
Does anyone know where to get these???? and price