BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine™ Seasonal Picks Peach Fruit Ice Bars.
Made with real fruit.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
90 calories per bar. see more...

Anna L.
I like eating peaches during the summer, and I enjoy eating popsicles. I figured, what could go wrong? As it turns out, I don't like frozen peaches nearly as much as I like them fresh. The flavor of this is fine, but it is not my favorite. Personally, strawberry is the only flavor of these outshine bars that I've tried which I would repurchase. However, if you don't mind the taste of frozen peaches, this could be for you.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
This brand is my go to summer snack popsicle. I love that there isn't a ton of added sugar and that they use real whole fruit in the recipe
Natalia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
ONE OF THE BEST POPCICLES I've ever had!! They have the best flavor ever! It is very prominent and tasty. Plus they don't have much sugar!
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA
Love these! We get this every summer as a healthier choice to juice Popsicle! Great option to serve as a dessert too instead of ice cream!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are sooo good! I usually only buy the strawberry ones, but when I bought the peach flavor I fell in love! So refreshing and tasty
Jennie L.
Lake Elmo, MN
Great healthier alternative to ice cream strawberry is my all time favorite. And the chunks of real fruit just top it off.
Shayauna B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A family favorite. It's great to indulge with, without having to completely go unhealthy. They taste fresh and wonderful.
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Good for keeping cool during the summer with real fruit and a variety of flavors so you can keep everybody happy!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing. Just the right kind of snack if you are craving something light and fruity on a hot day.
Laura B.
Rain or shine these are great. No corn syrup or other chemicals,makes me happy,and they taste great.
Donyela A.
Bronx, NY
Would a child like these Popsicles?
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
What other flavors are available?