BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine™ Strawberry Wildberry Lime Fruit Bars
Fresh new look.
Made with real fruit.
Made with fruit juice.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
40 calories per bar.
12 - Assorted fruit ice bars.
18 fl oz (532ml). see more...

Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
My new favorite summer snack. Instead of reaching for ice cream I'd grab one these to satisfied my craving for something cold. It taste like real fruit, lime is my favorite of the three. Its not too sweet and only 40 calories per popsicle.
ERICKA C.
Very tasteful not so sweet. My family love ice cream but I don't like to give them too much sugary ice cream. I love to purchase more fruit flavors and this one is a good option for me.
Shea A.
Larose, LA
These are great, I have them in my freezer right now! They have a more natural flavor instead of the artificial flavors you're used to getting with popsicles. Definitely recommend!
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
Mmm I love these ice pops! They're great for a quick snack especially on a hot summer day. It helps you cool down and they're tasty too. My whole family loves them.
Bermarie W.
Glendale, CA
These are so yummy! I think they may be a teensy bit on the expensive side, but they are definitely a great teat to enjoy every now and then!
Jenny  Z.
I love these! They have a nice fruity flavor and they taste JUST like the fruit they are representing! Great for kids and adults!
Ashley L.
Best thing on earth! These bars have great fruit flavor my kids and husband loves them