BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine™ Fruit Bars Strawberry.
Fresh new look.
Fruit bars made with real fruit.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
70 calories per bar.
6-fruit ice bars. see more...

• Does this product use artificial colors or flavored? I do...1 Answers
  • Is the strawberry your favorite flavor of this brand's fr...9 Answers
  • Yum!! I love strawberries and here in Florida it's hotter...2 Answers
Savannah B.
Greenville, SC
The ONLY popsicles I'll buy - any flavor, but strawberry is definitely on the top of my list! Outshine is like the only popsicle option that DOESN'T add food dyes, so they will forever get my money <3 I love the chunks of strawberry (reminds me of a smoothie), and the flavor is always on point!
Darcy C.
One of my favorite fruit popsicle bars, I love strawberry in ice cream so this is a really great tasty treat during the hot summers or really just about anytime. It's much cheaper to buy assorted flavors bulk but I love just the strawberry flavor too much!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This really good. You can taste the strawberry flavor in this popsicle. It's has real fruit inside. It is loaded with vitamin C. I can't wait to try the other flavors that this brand has.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
These are delicious in the summertime. I love the pineapple and lime ones, too, and my oldest really enjoys the coconut ones. I feel good about giving my kids these because they are made with actual fruit, which you can see by looking closely at the popsicles.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Every flavor is great but Strawberry is probably my least favorite in comparison to Raspberry and Pomegranate. The strawberry ones have actual fruit in them so you don't get a super smooth popsicle, you do have to chew some bits of strawberry which I'm not a huge fan of. They're tasty nonetheless!
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
These are so good! I love that they have real bits of strawberry in them and that they don't break the bank. I usually let them thaw for a bit so I don't have to bite into it. Really, really yummy. :)
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I’ve tried four flavors of these Outshine Fruit Bars – mango, strawberry, lemon and blueberry – and I seriously love them all. It’s a refreshing fruit bar for anytime during the day, and the perfect way to cool down in this summer heat!
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
OMG when I tell u these fruit pops are amazing, they are amazing!! Perfect cool down for these hot summer months or just as a snack. Real fruit and healthy on top of that!!😎🍓🍓
Dominique F.
Saint Paul, MN
Best frozen snack ever! It's a guilt free snack I enjoy and share with my daughter. It is really expensive but worth the price. Strawberry & peach is the best. I always have to buy these when I run out.
Valerie Hall 8.
This is without a doubt my absolute favorite Summer snack. Its made of fresh fruit and not dyed sugar water. Every time I crave ice cream or sweets, they do the job and they are pretty low priced. I think I only pay between $2.50 and $3.25 per box, it depends if they are on sale. All I can say is SOOOOOOOOO tasty and very refreshing! They do satisfy the sweet tooth! :)
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
Is the strawberry your favorite flavor of this brand's fruit bars?
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
Yum!! I love strawberries and here in Florida it's hotter than..... This brand is very refreshing and you can see the tea strawberries the second you open the pack.
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Does this product use artificial colors or flavored? I don't mind juices from concentrate but look out for the artificial colors and flavors as well as high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup.