BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine™ Pomegranate Fruit Bars.
Fresh new look.
Made with fruit juice.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
70 calories per bar.
6-fruit ice bars.
14.7 fl oz (435ml). see more...

• Other than the pomegranate kind of outshine bars , what a...2 Answers
Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pomegranate - 6 CT
  • "The best part is that they're healthy... oh and they don't have that gummy junk stuck to them when you first open them like other brands." in 1 review
  • "So good for a quick and healthy snack when your craving something juicy and fruity!" in 1 review
  • "These are soo good because they are not too sweet and taste even better when it is summer. " in 1 review
Kaylee P.
Chattanooga, TN
These are great for a summer time party for kids! The best part its real fruit or fruit juice, no gmo ingredients, no high-frustose corn syrup, fat-free and gluten free. These bars are literally for everyone of all ages. They do also offer a non-dairy for anyone who needs that option!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
These are so yummy! I can seriously eat an entire box by myself in one sitting. The pomegranate ones are definitely the best and I don't even like pomegranate! Not too sweet and they're good for you too! I keep repurchasing these.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love the Outshine brand in general. All of their bars taste like real fruit and don't have a bunch of sugar and artificial flavors added. The best part is that they're healthy... oh and they don't have that gummy junk stuck to them when you first open them like other brands. What is that icky stuff anyway??
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Edy's outshine is one of my favorite things on a hot day. Great flavor for adults and not to high in sugar.Maybe because I buy it mainly in the summer, it seems to be on sale quite often making it more budget friendly than other brands. Only down side is my store seems to run out of them often.
Dalton A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Holy crap these fruit bars are the bomb!
I absolutely LOVE pomegranates, so when I saw these I had to pick them up. And I was definitely not disappointed!
They are sweet without being overpowering, and are great for really hot days.
There's no doubt that I will be getting these again!
Meranda S.
Indianapolis, IN
I kept seeing commercials for these so I finally ended up picking some up and trying them.

I must say they are rather fantastic. Tastes like I'm eating frozen fruit, in which I am a fruit fanatic so this is amazing.
Andrea A.
Cary, NC
Love these. When you want something not too heavy (like ice cream) on a hot day these are a great alternative. The flavors are just sweet enough that your sweet tooth should be appeased.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA
So good for a quick and healthy snack when your craving something juicy and fruity! Better than regular Popsicles that are loaded with sugar. These have real pieces of fruit and are perfect for summer !
Julissa H.
Porterville, CA
Outshine Pomegranate fruit bars are deliciously healthy. They are great for someone who has a sweet tooth (me) who is trying to watch their food intake and during the summer, to cool your self down!
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Love these outshine bars! So tasty and sweet. Great healthy snack alternative if you're looking for one! I purchase these heavily in the summer time!
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Other than the pomegranate kind of outshine bars , what are your favorite flavors? I love the pineapple!

back