Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT uploaded by Michelle L.Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT uploaded by Lycaness ..Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT uploaded by Amanda P.

BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine™ Pineapple Fruit Bars.
Fresh new look.
Made with real fruit.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
80 calories per bar.
6-fruit ice bars.
16.1 fl oz (478ml). see more...

• What's your favorite flavors besides the pineapple? 4 Answers
  • Who has tried this  Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple -...1 Answers
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is very good. It has real pineapple pieces in it.  It taste good on a hot summer day. It contains Vitamin C.  I brought this at Jewels on sale. i can't wait to try other flavors from this company.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
The pineapple are my favorite of the outshine bars. Love the chunks of pineapple in them they are so refreshing. I love they only have a couple ingredients and nothing bad in them. I feel a lot better giving these to my kids. With the hot summer they have been going through these like crazy. I try to buy the big box of 4 at costco or when one of the local grocery stores are having a sale.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
I loooove the real fruit bits in these popsicles. Makes me feel a little healthier despite being a bit of a dessert food. I usually let them thaw for a few minutes before I eat one, but I just don't want to have to bite into it. :)
Heidi B.
Let me start off by saying that I am not a huge fan of pineapple or anything pineapple-flavored. I tried these for the first time last week and am already on my second box! They are so delicious. I love the chunks of real pineapple in it. I am glad I tried these and now have the perfect summer treat!
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these!! My new favorite next to coconut. I used to love the watermelon before I tried these ones. I think these are perfect for outdoor parties or if the little kids are running around and I love how real they taste and have ACTUAL fruit chunks in them
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely amazing! They have real chunks of fruit inside them. They are so tasty! They are my absolute favorite! Highly recommend buying these! I got mine at Sams club!
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
LIving in Florida, when you venture outdoors it doesn't take long to overheat and dehydrate. I turn to frozen fruit bars to cool me off. I like this brand because it's cool and creamy and quite tasty. Some of the others have left an after taste and these do not. I also like that they are a healthier snack than ice cream. I recommend gettin some and relaxing by the pool on a hot day!
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
These fruit bars are delicious! Perfect as a dessert treat! The pineapple is sweet & juicy, and makes me feel like I'm really indulging. However, there are only 80 calories per bar, and they are made with real fruit, so I consider these to be sticking to my diet! I've tried other flavors, but the pineapple is really the only one that I like.
Deryan M.
Hartford, CT
I was introduced to these as a kid and I've found them once more and I couldn't be happier. I always had the lime and tangerine, but the pineapple is my new favorite. I don't feel like I'm cheating on a diet while eating it. The flavor a are pure and they have small chunks of pineapple. Yummmm. Even got my husband hooked
Kerri W.
I purchased a variety box of these fruit bars when they were on sale at Costco for a good price, and this flavor is my favorite by far! It reminds me of the Dole Whip you can buy at Disneyland. :) So refreshing and delicious! I love that they include simple ingredients, too. Such a treat!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavors besides the pineapple?
Michelle L.
Who has tried this  Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT  before?

back