Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT uploaded by Michelle L.Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT uploaded by Lycaness ..Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT uploaded by Amanda P.

BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine™ Pineapple Fruit Bars.
Fresh new look.
Made with real fruit.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
80 calories per bar.
6-fruit ice bars.
16.1 fl oz (478ml). see more...

• What's your favorite flavors besides the pineapple? 4 Answers
  • Who has tried this  Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple -...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
The pineapple are my favorite of the outshine bars. Love the chunks of pineapple in them they are so refreshing. I love they only have a couple ingredients and nothing bad in them. I feel a lot better giving these to my kids. With the hot summer they have been going through these like crazy. I try to buy the big box of 4 at costco or when one of the local grocery stores are having a sale.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
I loooove the real fruit bits in these popsicles. Makes me feel a little healthier despite being a bit of a dessert food. I usually let them thaw for a few minutes before I eat one, but I just don't want to have to bite into it. :)
Heidi B.
Let me start off by saying that I am not a huge fan of pineapple or anything pineapple-flavored. I tried these for the first time last week and am already on my second box! They are so delicious. I love the chunks of real pineapple in it. I am glad I tried these and now have the perfect summer treat!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is very good. It has real pineapple pieces in it.  It taste good on a hot summer day. It contains Vitamin C.  I brought this at Jewels on sale. i can't wait to try other flavors from this company.
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these!! My new favorite next to coconut. I used to love the watermelon before I tried these ones. I think these are perfect for outdoor parties or if the little kids are running around and I love how real they taste and have ACTUAL fruit chunks in them
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely amazing! They have real chunks of fruit inside them. They are so tasty! They are my absolute favorite! Highly recommend buying these! I got mine at Sams club!
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
LIving in Florida, when you venture outdoors it doesn't take long to overheat and dehydrate. I turn to frozen fruit bars to cool me off. I like this brand because it's cool and creamy and quite tasty. Some of the others have left an after taste and these do not. I also like that they are a healthier snack than ice cream. I recommend gettin some and relaxing by the pool on a hot day!
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
These fruit bars are delicious! Perfect as a dessert treat! The pineapple is sweet & juicy, and makes me feel like I'm really indulging. However, there are only 80 calories per bar, and they are made with real fruit, so I consider these to be sticking to my diet! I've tried other flavors, but the pineapple is really the only one that I like.
Deryan M.
Hartford, CT
I was introduced to these as a kid and I've found them once more and I couldn't be happier. I always had the lime and tangerine, but the pineapple is my new favorite. I don't feel like I'm cheating on a diet while eating it. The flavor a are pure and they have small chunks of pineapple. Yummmm. Even got my husband hooked
Kerri W.
I purchased a variety box of these fruit bars when they were on sale at Costco for a good price, and this flavor is my favorite by far! It reminds me of the Dole Whip you can buy at Disneyland. :) So refreshing and delicious! I love that they include simple ingredients, too. Such a treat!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
What's your favorite flavors besides the pineapple?
Michelle L.
Who has tried this  Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Pineapple - 6 CT  before?