Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars No Sugar Added Strawberry, Raspberry and Tangerine - 12 CT uploaded by Makayla J.

BY OUTSHINE

Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars No Sugar Added Strawberry, Raspberry and Tangerine.
Fresh new look.
Outshine™.
Made with fruit juice.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
12-assorted fruit ice bars.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
25 calories per bar. see more...

• Are they tasty? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty10 Answers
asra a.
Gilberts, IL
Thank God for a decent popsicle option for my kids. Not looking to pump them filled with frozen syrup at any time of the day. They may be expensive but the taste is next level fresh. Plus they arent so crazy sugary that the kids want them all the time.
Heather H.
Altamonte Springs
These are my all time favorite popsicles!! They are made with real fruits and vegetables! They have two layers and whenever I'm not feeling well or I'm just craving something sweet but not overly sweet, I reach for these guys because I'm OBSESSED with the flavors!
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I have been keeping these stocked in my freezer for the last several years.  Everyone in my family likes a sweet treat after our meals.  However, I do not feel good constantly giving my daughter high calorie treats.  These are both delicious and a choice I feel good about giving her.  They are only 35 calories each and I find them to be WAY tastier than other popsicles on the market.
Rachel B.
Andover, MN
There are completely and totally my favorite popsicles ever. They taste strongly of the flavors that they are supposed to be, which for me is an excellent thing. These are definitely my first choice of popsicles.
Margaret W.
These are a good alternative to other brands which contain food dyes and other unnecessary additives. I'm comfortable giving them to my daughter as a snack since I know they contain better ingredients than others. I haven't tasted them yet, but my daughter loves them.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was disappointed in these they are made of fruit but they still lack flavor and taste fake at the same time. They are also very small and not very satisfying. I only liked the orange one. I will not buy again.
Donna B.
Warren, OH
There is nothing better on a hot day than a popsicle, and these Outshine Fruit Bars by Edy's really hit the spot! They are sugar free, but you wouldn't know it by the taste. They are very flavorful! That's a plus when giving them to the kids! I highly recommend this product, whether you're looking for a great treat to beat the heat, or if you're just looking for a lighter snack!
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
IMAGINE: Having to walk in the pouring down heat in the desert of Arizona. Your class is fifteen minutes away and inside it's freezing so you have to dress for that, but as well dress for outside.

Then: when you get home you have to climb 6 flights of stairs. You could take the elevator but the climbing is the only source of exercise you do.

So when you get home, what do you do? You have one of these and feel immediately better.
Shanna G.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I love these Popsicles for a cold, summer treat! They really hit the spot when you have been outside all day in the sun or you are lounging by the pool or beach. I don't feel (as) guilty buying them compared to some of the other, bigger named brands out there. They don't taste artificial or overly sweetened. The real fruit really shines through.
Naima S.
These are absolutely amazing and the only ice pops I give to my nephews because of the real fruit and lack of sugar. I tried them once because they were on sale and I've been hocked since. I think the best thing about them is that even though there's no sugar they don't have that lack of sugar taste, nor do they leave a weird aftertaste.
Kare R.
Weston, FL
Are they tasty? Usually healthy stuff is not so tasty