Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Creamy Coconut - 6 CT uploaded by Lidia Z.Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Creamy Coconut - 6 CT uploaded by Erica S.Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Creamy Coconut - 6 CT uploaded by Escential +.

BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine® Creamy Coconut Fruit Bars.

Made with real fruit.

Per 1 bar.

120 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

40mg sodium, 2% DV.

18g sugars. see more...

Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of popsicles, so this rating says a lot. It's naturally sweet. The size of each popsicle is generous. There's a perfect balance between the coconut and the milk that binds it together. It's affordable and easy to find... and now I just made myself hungry for one. 😂
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
These Popsicles are so true to their flavors and textures of the actual fruit, it's uncanny! They're tasty, low calorie, and they taste authentic! They're available at all grocery stores too!! I highly recommend these!
Shelby C.
Berlin, NJ
Worlds best midnight snack! I really love that there are actual shreds of coconut in the bar. I wish there were more in the box but when they are on sale or you have a coupon they are something delicious and some what good for you to have in the freezer
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I'm not a fan of ice cream (crazy, I know), but these are the closest thing to it that I'll eat. These are by far my favorite summer treat. They're not as heavy as ice cream and are extremely refreshing. I also love the coconut bits! I instantly start craving them when it's warm out! They're a little pricey, but they tend to go on sale a lot.
Stacie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was already in love with Edy's Outshine fruit bars so when I ran across these Creamy Coconut Bars at my local Rite Aid I just had to have them (I love all things coconut).

I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy this tasted. I was kind of expecting it to have a vanilla ice cream-ish taste to it because it was white in color but it didn't. Just a clean pure coconut flavor with bits of real coconut in each bite.
Angel M.
Love love love!!! Absolutely never feel guilty when giving my child an outshine bar. She enjoys the flavor and I enjoy knowing what's in the food she's eating. Always a must have in our freezer. And the coconut flavor is just an amazing mommy bonus.. mmmm coconut :)
Mercedes M.
Duluth, MN
I love these fruit bars, and coconut is by far my favorite kind! It is perfect to indulge in on a hot summer's day. I love how it has a bit of coconut shreds in it, and the flavor of the coconut tastes amazing! They are a little pricey, but so worth it!
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
These nestle coconut bars are to die for! If you love coconut things then these are for you! I went through the box very quickly...they were just so good & I couldn't help myself! Best coconut bars I've tasted. They're just the right kind of sweet.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing says summer like a frozen treat! This will definitely fits the bill! Smooth, creamy and with just the right amount of sweetness, these are the perfect treat, especially if you are looking for a snack with fewer calories! It's a favorite of mine!
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Tried these yesterday at my mother in laws house and so glad I did! I'm a fan of coconut because it's sweet and refreshing but this popsicle wasn't like any other I've ever had. It has actually coconut shreds in it! Perfect for a hot summer day!
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Does this taste good?
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't know how I feel about these. Are they any good?