BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine® Creamy Coconut Fruit Bars.

Made with real fruit.

• I don't know how I feel about these. Are they any good?3 Answers
  • Who else does not like the fact that this has coconut pie...1 Answers
  • Does this taste good?4 Answers
Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Creamy Coconut - 6 CT

Start your review of Edy's Outshine Fruit Bars Creamy Coconut - 6 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Eriana R.
Aurora, CO
Every time I go to the grocery store, I have to get a box of these. They are by far my favorite treat. The coconut is sooooo creamy and sweet. It’s a must have in the house. Costs $4 a box when on sale. Super great!
Tammi D.
08550
Favorite summer treat/dessert, hands down. Tastes like REAL fruit, not like fake flavoring. Super yummy - I probably eat one every day when it's hot outside. The creaminess of this flavor is unreal.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This does taste like coconut. It even has pieces of coconut in it. It's a refreshing popsicle. I however do not like it. It strange to have the coconut pieces in it. The pieces of coconut don't seem to blend well with the popicle. I think it also needs another flavor added to this coconut one.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of popsicles, so this rating says a lot. It's naturally sweet. The size of each popsicle is generous. There's a perfect balance between the coconut and the milk that binds it together. It's affordable and easy to find... and now I just made myself hungry for one. 😂
Nicole B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these - they are creamy and very satisfying on a hot day. All the Outshine bars are made with all natural fruits/citrus and absolutely no high fructose corn syrup. These are one of my favorite flavors.
adiktive956 a.
six bars for four dollars isnt the best deal but you wont regret it its like a perfect balance every lick/bute not too sweet taste like coconut... i definitely would recommend this is my third time buying them taste awesome
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
These Popsicles are so true to their flavors and textures of the actual fruit, it's uncanny! They're tasty, low calorie, and they taste authentic! They're available at all grocery stores too!! I highly recommend these!
Dawn S.
Lexington, KY
These are just lovely! The coconut flavor is great, but the texture of these isn't as great as the texture of some of their other fruit bars. I also both like and dislike the fact it has coconut shreds in it. It makes it harder to eat but adds more natural coconut flavor
Holly K.
Tifton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I could give this product 5+ stars I definitely would. These fruit bars are so amazing and creamy. They have coconut pieces in every bite. The bars are so refreshing. I purchased them at Publix. If you like coconut you will definitely find these outstanding.
Megan T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE These and the strawberry ones! If i'm feeling snackish, or wanting something that tastes sweet i eat these! They are delicious.. I do wish the price point was better but it's worth it every now and then for me. if coupons were offered i would buy them like everyday haha totally recommend!
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Does this taste good?
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't know how I feel about these. Are they any good?
Michelle L.