BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine™ Acai Blueberry Fruit Bars.
Made with real fruit.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
70 calories per bar.
Fresh new look. see more...

Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Foodie Expert
I find these very tasty. I enjoy ice pops throughout the year... summer... winter... spring... fall... I like ice pops. These are especially good because they are natural. You can taste the fruit chunks as you eat them. They are definitely a awesome treat and health too.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Foodie Expert
We love these as a summer treat or a treat anytime really. We usually buy these at kroger. A lot of times they will run a sale for them, but the normal price isn't too expensive. You get a good blueberry flavor that definitely satisfies!
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
I love Outshine bars. I've tried almost every flavor. Their so good and it's made with real fruit instead of artificial flavoring which I enjoy. Seems more healthy but also when you're craving something sweet. The blueberry ones are amazing. I can't live without these things.
Jamilia B.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Foodie Expert
I love this brand. It's so flavorful and nutritious. I'm going organic and this is one of the best things. This flavor is great as well as the rest. I'll be purchasing some next week for my little family.
riah S.
riah S.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I love juice bars. They're satisfying in the hot weather and still amazing when it's cold! I absolutely love the berry taste!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
Whenever someone at my house is sick, I buy these because they are natural fruit and have vitamin c to help with colds.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Foodie Expert
Love these fruit bars! They're a great little sweet treat that you don't have to feel guilty about!
Loran C.
Loran C.
Clarksville, TN
Our family's favorite of the fruit bars are the strawberry! I love that they are all natural! My 1 year old loves Popsicles and this seems to be better than giving her just regular Popsicles.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these so much! They're sweet but not too sweet and also have amazing flavor. I like the bits of real fruit in them.