BY OUTSHINE

Edy's® Outshine™ Coconut Waters with Banana.
Excellent source of vitamin C.
Made with real fruit.
60 calories per bar.
6-fruit ice bars.
16.1fl oz (478ml). see more...

Lisa A.
I absolutely hate this flavor, for some reason I've grabbed this more than once and it's my fault but I still feel like the words "with banana" should be bigger or with a huge banana on the box. If you aren't a fan of bananas &/ coconut milk don't go near this, at all.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
All time favorite brand of popsicles . They have actual fruit in them. These are wonderful for a quick cool down in the summer time. Makes you flash back to the beach. Affordable and easy to find. At most grocery stores
Guerda C.
I love this ice cream , I love coconut so I'm in love ! It was very delicious , not so sweet which is how I like my treats ,I've had this ice cream plenty of times .
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
These are so yummy! Light and refreshing, there is nothing like them. Somehow they are very flavorful yet not too heavy. They don't make you feel guilty for eating them. They are a nice treat after a heavy or spicy meal.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
I love these pops! They are very yummy and have a fresh taste. They are a health treat must have.
Shay H.
Boutte, LA
This is creamy and delicious. I normally eat at least two at a time. It is perfection.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
It's making my mouth water just writing this. Its so delicious and fruity. You will fall in love!