Edy's Neapolitan Ice Cream

by Edy's

Edy's SLOW CHURNED® Neapolitan ice cream has rich chocolate, sweet strawberry, and creamy vanilla light ice cream.

I'd like to know why when I opened eddys 1.5 qt.icecream there was no sealed carton, won't be buying anymore till it's tamper proof.
Start your review of Edy's Neapolitan Ice Cream!
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
This ice cream is so good and yummy. Very nice and creamy melts just right in your mouth with that nice coffee taste for all those coffee lovers and I’d totally recommend this to anyone who loves ice cream of course and coffee.
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Edy's Neapolitan Ice Cream is the best light ice cream I have tried! The flavors are all so delicious, smooth and creamy! I love all the different flavors and how well they mix together, it's a perfect 3 some ;)
Iryna H.
Philadelphia, PA
Edy's Neapolitan Ice Cream uploaded by Iryna H.
So I have finally tried this ice cream. And meanwhile I don’t like vanilla much.I liked the rest. They should put like plastic barrier between ice cream and lid. Anyway, my issue tho that I opened it and the chocolate potion was way less then other flavors. Disappointed.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Obsessed with this ice cream! Taste so good and is not high in calories at all! Extremely affordable and totally worth it! Highly recommend
Tavi K.
I bought this ice cream on accident the other day not realizing that it was low fat/low cal etc. I was really skeptical but it ended up being worth it! I can have 2/3 of a cup of ice cream for only 150 or so calories as opposed to other brands that come in around 390 calories! It tastes good too-I knocked it one star because I do wish it was a touch more flavorful but I can't be upset because it's low fat and tastes good anyway. :)
Annmarie  S.
Ozone Park, NY
Always have this in my freezer for the kids . I like the three different flavors in one ☝️. My kids love it . Taste great and it’s rich and creamy .
member-1dc4c
Vanilla with strawberry syrup. No fruit and not much flavor. Spend a little more for real ice cream, Blah....
Maddie R.
This is my favorite ice cream! It is inexpensive and easy to find. It has so much coffee flavor.
Neda J.
Franklin Lks, NJ
My favorite. Tastes amazing. So creamy I just love coffee ice cream. It tastes amazing and the slow churned makes a difference
Pira K.
Solon, OH
Eddy’s slow churned is the bestttt icecream! I count my macros, and this is surprisingly lower in fat than a lot of other icecream! My favorite is cookies and cream and it’s so creamy!