Edy's Grand Nestlé Butterfnger uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY EDY'S

Dreyers edys 48oz butterfinger

Edy's Grand Nestlé Butterfnger
  • "I get highly upset when they are scarce on the candy bits, but this Edy's Butterfinger ice cream did not disappoint this picky girl!" in 4 reviews
  • "this is the best ice cream ive ever had!" in 1 review
carla l.
Salem, OR
It's delicious but so high in calories!  I'm a sucker for Butterfinger, though, and I like the ice cream but I wish that it had a good, strong peanut butter base to really make it a standout.  It's good but I've had better and I think that there are flavors that I enjoy more.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This ice cream definitely lives up to it's name and is LOADED with Butterfinger pieces. I am an ice cream expert (so I think), and I've tried many different ice creams with candy pieces. I get highly upset when they are scarce on the candy bits, but this Edy's Butterfinger ice cream did not disappoint this picky girl! So it gets an A :)
Heather A.
South Point, OH
I was so excited to find this in Food Lion. I am not a big fan of ice cream but for some reason I love Butterfingers ice cream. Me and my son always enjoy every serving. I would suggest if anyone like peanut butter and ice cream to give it a try.
Criminelle L.
Beware: this is not ice cream. It's a "frozen dairy dessert". If you're cool with that, proceed. It has a ton of candy in it so maybe that's what you're going for anyway, but I find the "dairy desserts" to be chalky.
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
This is not ice cream. it does not melt like a normal frozen treat. It does have a ton of candy. Other them that it has very little aple to me. But to each their own.
Erikah n.
York, PA
DELICIOUS!! I love peanut butter and butterfinger so this ice cream is perfect for me. It's so creamy and delicious! I love how the peanut butter is swirled through the ice cream.
Tiffany R.
stroudsburg, PA
This is really good it's crunchy and you can taste the peanut butter but it isn't to sweet and it goes great on a cone.
Samantha  R.
I love chocolate and i love icebcream so obviously this is amazing because the mix of the too taste so heavenly!!!
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
When they say loaded, they mean LOADED! There is candy in every bite! The ice cream is really creamy.
Kaylin A.
Bald Knob, AR
OMG! YUMMY!!! this is the best ice cream ive ever had! Everyone must try it!!!