Edy's Grand Ice Cream Va-Va Vanilla uploaded by Christen C.

BY EDY'S

Edy's® Va-Va Vanilla Grand Ice Cream.
Per 1/2 cup:
140 calories.
4g sat fat, 20% DV.
35mg sodium, 1% DV.
13g sugars. see more...

Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
They did not have an option for the cookies and cream which is by far my favorite ice cream! I have tried all the other brands and at the end of the day I always go back to Edy's
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
This really comes down to preference. its very creamy, which some love. i don't prefer too creamy ice creams, but i know this is a favorite to those who do. great vanilla flavor.
Ana C.
Great brand of ice cream! The actual ice cream itself is delicious, but I found that the flavor was nothing special to me. It might be because I'm more of a chocolate person.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like this ice cream. I actually just had some yesterday. And it was delicious. So creamy and smooth. It definitely hit the spot.
Courtney H.
So yummy, makes great sundaes, malts/milkshakes, cakes or just plain. coupons aren't frequent but it does go on sale quite a bit.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a great brand of ice cream. I love the the vanilla flavor and how smooth and creamy it is. Such a great summer treat.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
One of my favorite ice cream brands. Their vanilla is terrific, it's great for floats, sundaes, and just eating.
Christen C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting healthy ice cream!
Only 14g of sugar, 140 calories per serving