BY EDY'S

Edy's® The Original Rocky Road Grand Ice Cream®.

Chocolate ice cream with marshmallows and roasted almonds.

Per 1/2 cup.

160 calories.

4g sat fat, 20% DV.

35mg sodium, 1% DV.

14g sugars. see more...

Mickey B.
Mickey B.
This is one of the best grocery store ice creams that I have ever purchased. I am totally addicted to it and I just love ice cream. I consider myself to be an ice cream connoisseur. The rich chocolate flavor combined with just the right amount of almonds and marshmallows is always a winning combination for me and I am totally hooked. In fact, I have postponed many diet start dates in order to get just that last little serving. I have been eating this ice cream and I have no plans to ever stop, it's that good!
Christina E.
Christina E.
My favorite ice cream since I was a little girl! Edys has the right amount of almonds and marshmallows for me. More affordable too👍😉
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
GULFPORT, MS
Foodie Expert
Edy's Rocky Road ice cream has to be one of my favorite ice creams of all time it's silky smooth and has just the right amount of chocolate marshmallows and nuts.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
Foodie Expert
Very very good ice cream! I have tried just about all the flavors and the birthday cake is my favorite. They didn't have a birthday cake on here to review..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice cream flavor by far. Very afforadable and tasty and super great for dessert.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
Perfect texture. Their ice cream is filled with just the right amount of cookie dough and it's also creamy.
Jo-Vonne L.
Jo-Vonne L.
Foodie Expert
I have never liked the thought of rocky road ice cream. It looked too busy. Not my type of ice cream. Plus I never liked Edy's/Dreyer's ice cream. Nothing I cared for. I got several coupons to try this ice cream for free from another site. Wow! Can I start by saying yummy! I ate an entire container by myself and I have three kids in my house with me. Now I'm addicted!
Jacky R.
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite Ice cream so good best ice cream so chocolatey just delicious And the marshmellows yumm
Heather L.
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
I love Edys ice cream . They have an abundance of flavors to choose from . Their ice cream has nice big chunks of delicious in every bite. Its my fave!!
Mary N.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
Love rocky roads!!! Very creamy and yummy... Can't go wrong having rocky road on a hot day...............