Edy's Grand Ice Cream Peppermint Wonderland uploaded by Melissa O.

BY EDY'S

Edy's® Grand Ice Cream Peppermint Wonderland.
Limited Edition.
Peppermint ice cream with peppermint candy pieces.
Per 1/2 cup: Calories 140.
Sat fat 4.5g, 23% DV.
Sodium 40mg, 2% DV.
Sugars 15g. see more...

• Is the peppermint super strong tasting?1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I feel like it will taste like cotton candy and p...4 Answers
Aisha P.
Aisha P.
I look forward to this every year around Christmas. I absolutely love this stuff! The extra crunch from the peppermint pieces, gives it that extra "yumm". Thankfully my daughter now likes it too, so I don't have to eat the whole tub by myself. Even though I look forward to it, I'm kind of glad it's not available all year. It probably wouldn't be as special of a treat.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite ice cream flavors ever. Healthy no but definitely worth it. I love the peppermint flavor and all the killer pieces of candy. It delicious not disappointed at all. Will definitely continue to buy. Just wish it was year round.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
This seasonal treat is my absolute favorite flavor of ice cream. As soon as December hits you can bet I'll be patrolling the frozen aisle at the grocery store looking for this. It's sweet, but no overpowering, and the peppermint makes it refreshing.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
Oh, how I wish this flavor was available year round. Typically, I don't care for chunks of candy/nuts in ice cream. However, there is an exception with peppermint ice cream! The peppermint pieces make it more sweet and I like crunching on mints.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Halethorpe, MD
Love it!!!! I love peppermint in general. It tastes like a candy cane that melts in your mouth. My sister loves it and hates peppermint so I would definitely recommend this ice cream!!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Davie, FL
This ice-cream taste like Christmas, Christmas exploding on my taste buds. So delicious, even my 5 year old really enjoys it as well.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I got this ice cream to go with my daughters Frozen birthday cupcakes. .. The ice cream was a big success. .. Everyone love the peppermint taste... This ice cream is vanilla ice cream with little pieces of peppermint in it... I will definitely buy this ice cream again... I want to make frozen coffee with it....
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Foodie Expert
Edy's Peppermint is my absolute favorite! It has great flavor and is creamy and smooth!
Angel R.
Angel R.
Yonkers , NY
Eddy's are really good ice creams for all times. i always buy them and they are really tasty especially peppermint.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Orlando, FL
Never have I been a huge fan of peppermint, yet somehow find myself waiting for christmas to eat this product every year.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Foodie Expert
Is this any good? I feel like it will taste like cotton candy and peppermint
Leah D.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Is the peppermint super strong tasting?