Edy's Grand Ice Cream mmm Mint Chocolate Chip uploaded by Paizly G.

BY EDY'S

Edy's® Mmm Mint Chocolate Chip Grand Ice Cream.

Per 1/2 cup:

160 calories.

6g sat fat, 30% DV.

45mg sodium, 2% DV.

16g sugars. see more...

Edy's Grand Ice Cream mmm Mint Chocolate Chip
  • "Mint chocolate chip is my favorite ice cream flavor and I particularly like this brand." in 5 reviews
  • "The bitter chocolate chips--which they thankfully don't skimp on!--adds a very nice contrast." in 5 reviews
  • "This Edy's Ice Cream Grand Mint Chocolate Chips is one of my favorite flavors." in 4 reviews
  • "I don't like mint but I've heard great things from everyone about this ice cream and I don't doubt it cause edys is the best" in 3 reviews
  • "This is a really good mint taste for a mint chocolate chip ice cream." in 1 review
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh man, nobody makes better mint ice cream other than Edy's I love love love it. I've bought this brand several times and will continue to. It's so creamy and the mint doesn't overpower the chocolate and the chocolate doesn't overpower the mint. It all tastes so amazing
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite ice cream. I like that it's so minty and creamy it just motivates me to eat more and more. This is at a good value I kinda wished I had some right now because it is so delicious. The chocalate chip is yummy as well.
Paizly G.
Sacramento, Ca
This is my husband's favorite ice cream. I love this during the wintertime if I can't find peppermint ice cream. I love the creaminess I love the chocolate chips and I just love everything about this product.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I am loving the Edy's ice cream. Recently tried the mint chocolate chip and the flavor is bright and vibrant. Very smooth ice cream. One container didn't last very long in our household! We also tried the chocolate and vanilla and all of them have been very good. Will repurchase and highly recommend!
Allison L.
I love this ice cream! Mint chocolate chip is my favorite flavor and so far this is the best I've had. I like the chunks of chocolate chips. They are smooth and soft and go perfect with the mint flavor. The texture is great and I would recommend for sure!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Oh my god yummy I love this ice cream mint is my favorite it's cheap it's affordable it's delicious I recommend this to everyone it's easy to prepare it's not very healthy but who cares I would buy this over and over again yes
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
I have absolutely zero self-control around this ice cream! It's SO SMOOTH and so full of flavor! Absolutely delicious and isn't expensive at all! My favorite brand of ice cream, I highly recommend them!
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
By far my favorite flavored ice cream anyone who knows me know the combination of mint & chocolate puts a smile on my face. I love taking this ice cream and making shakes with it. It is so refreshing
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I'm usually not a fan or mint ice cream and my boyfriend isn't either, but we demolished this last week lol. It's really, really good and creamy. The mint isn't overpowering either
Jessica D.
Edy's is one of my favorite ice cream brands, It does not compare to similar brands, Super delicious. Full of flavor, never disappointed. Great value for the quality. Yes I recommend and this for the record is my favorite flavor 👌🏻💕
Sam D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Is the flavor of this ice cream more like smooth, sweet mint, or more like sharp peppermint-like taste?