Edy's Grand Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup uploaded by Haley A.

BY EDY'S

When chocolate and peanut butter come together, something magical happens. We’ve loaded our rich chocolate ice cream with yummy peanut butter cups and creamy peanut butter swirls. Ta-da!

• I have never heard of this brand. Where can you buy this?1 Answers
Kara R.
Just tried this and it was good. The chocolate and peanut butter cups are yummy. I agree with other reviews that the ice cream itself needs to be creamier, but it's still packed with rich flavors. Not the worst ice cream I've had, definitely better than store/cheaper brands.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I am obsessed with ice cream and I love chocolate anything! So this is perfect for my cravings, just not my health or summer body lol.!
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
This particular flavor was just okay. it was nothing specially delicious, probably won't repurchase but i am glad that i gave it a go
Kaily B.
I can't stand this brand of ice cream. It doesn't taste like cream at all, it tastes like flavored ice. So nasty.
Alayna B.
South Bend, IN
Soo good. I've been on a chocolate peanut butter kick, and this is just that. Tastes like frozen Reeses puffs
alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never heard of this brand. Where can you buy this?