Edy's Fruit Bars Antioxidant Acai All Natural Bluebbery Pomegranate & Goji White Grape

BY EDY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Edy's All Natural Antioxidant Acai Blueberry, Pomegranate & Goji White Grape Fruit bars.
New!
Good source of Vitamin C.
Made with real fruit.
50 calories per bar/fat free.
All ingredients are derived from natural sources.
Made with super fruits.
12-assorted fruit ice bars.

• What flavor do you like least? I'm not a huge fan of coco...2 Answers
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
I think these bars are very flavorful! I like that they are healthier than your average ice cream bar. the only downside for me was that they had a sticky texture which made them extra messy. I hate sticky!
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I prefer fruit bars to normal ice cream and the variety of flavors are a plenty. it is a great way to get fruits but in a cold snack form
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
These are a favorite in our house! They are so flavorful, it's like eating frozen fresh fruit! They are perfect for a hot summer day!
Kayla A.
These freezer pops are a great treat! I like the flavors a lot. The fact that they're semi healthy is a definite plus.
Ivelisse  G.
San Antonio, TX
I really like these fruit bars. I don't normally buy fruit bars but they are great when I am sick with a sore throat
Jessica C.
Great fruit bar I I love the size, not too much sugar and taste great super simple snack
Grace B.
Macon, GA
What flavor do you like least? I'm not a huge fan of coconut.