Edy's Classics Strawberry uploaded by MacKenzie M.Edy's Classics Strawberry uploaded by MacKenzie M.

BY EDY'S

Remember taking your kids to a farm for the first time, and watching them eat a berry right off the vine? Relive that trip with each bite of our Strawberry ice cream, loaded with chunks of real berries in every bite. It’s all the fresh-picked flavor without the work.

skim milk, cream, sugar, strawberries, corn syrup, strawberry puree, whey, guar gum, carob bean gum, molasses, citric acid, carrageenan, beet juice concentrate color, natural flavor. contains: milk ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Lydia R.
Hands down the most delicious strawberry ice cream ever!!! Sadly my local grocery store doesn't carry this flavor. I have to go to a grocery that I don't normally frequent in order to find it.
MacKenzie M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
So I'm allergic to red dye so anything strawberry flavoured is a 'no-go' for me...but this doesn't have dyes in it! The only other ice cream that doesn't have the dyes (that I've found is breyers) and although I like breyers a tad bit better this one has less ingredients (which I think is a good thing) and I know most of them. It is also very smooth and usually on sale which is a great thing!
anne m.
New Hartford , NY
This ice cream is straight from my childhood. It has an easy to open container and perfectly shaped. The price is right on with other ice cream brands. Although not the healthiest brand out there it is also made with real ingredients I can pronounce. I would buy this again.
Samantha F.
Love the slow churn ice cream. It comes out of the quart so smooth and soft and ready to eat! And of course my kids love all kinds of their flavors so many to choose from!
Joyce A.
Lowell, MA
Mom and the kids love ice cream that it goes so fast from the freezer
and my kids favorite flavor is strawberry ice cream.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
We love this ice cream, especially the Butterfinger! It's so good and you won't be disappointed if you buy this
Charity W.
Wilmington, NC
This is my favorite ice cream, I Love the Edys Strawberry it taste so rich and delicious.