Edy's Classics Spumoni uploaded by Mallory K.

BY EDY'S

Family dinners are a big deal. Everyone comes over, aunts, uncles, cousins. Only one treat will do for dessert: a delightful blend of chocolate ice cream, pistachio ice cream, and cherry ice cream — all mixed with yummy fruits and almonds. It’s a delicious tradition that your kids will always remember.

skim milk, cream, sugar, corn syrup, spumoni fruit (pineapple, corn syrup, grapes, cherries, water, sugar, beet juice color, natural flavor, stabilizer [cellulose gum, dextrose, modified corn starch, carrageenan, disodium phosphate], annatto color, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), whey, roasted almonds (almonds, safflower oil, salt), cocoa processed with alkali, molasses, high fructose corn syrup, pistachio paste, natural flavor, guar gum, carob bean gum, beet juice color, cherry juice concentrate, soy lecithin, caramel color, carrageenan, modified corn starch, beta carotene color. contains: milk, almond, pistachio and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Mallory B.
Bethel, OH
I saw this as a seasonal flavor on sale and i was curious to try. It was pretty good! I loved the fruit and nuts in it. It was delicious and not too sweet. Perfect combo imo. The cherry portion was so good. I'll be buying more later today.
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
I picked this up as the grocery store last week not realizing it would forever be a family favorite. I was a bit skeptical but I thought the colors were so pretty. Silly I know but that's honestly why I bought it. There's three flavors chocolate, cherry, and pistachio. The chocolate is a good smooth light tasting chocolate. The cherry and pistachio have mild flavor but still very tasty. If you don't like fruit bits or nuts stay away from this one. Somehow the three flavors go so well together.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite flavor! And as it turns out the dog's too! See photo.....yes she ate it all. The carton is very study, doesn't loose it's shape, or warp, and stood up to a 100+ pound puppy running around with it and licking every last drop out.
Marvie R.
I would always buy blue Bell brand but then tried this one and was in love. The ice cream is so smooth and sweet. The price point is nice compared to the brand I mentioned previously.
Eponine R.
Ellensburg, WA
I LOVE spumoni ice cream and I was so excited to see it at the store. It's not quite the same as at restaurants, but its still really delicious.
Melissa G.
Toledo, OR
The best! Just what I want when I am craving something cold and creamy. Quality ingredients at a good price.
Kailey B.
Its a flavor to get used to haha but that is what makes it good, you never tired anything like it..
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Is this sold at Meijer? I can't find this stuff anywhere...
Jamie C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anyone have any history on this flavor? What make the three flavors go together so smoothly?