Edy's Classics Rocky Road uploaded by Jo-Vonne L.

BY EDY'S

You love putting a smile on your kids’ faces, and sometimes it’s as easy as a bowl of the original Rocky Road ice cream. Filled with marshmallows, almonds and rich chocolate ice cream, it’s been creating smiles since 1929. Break it out and watch the grins begin to grow

skim milk, cream, sugar, corn syrup, miniature marshmallows (corn syrup, sugar, modified corn starch, gelatin), roasted almonds (almonds, safflower oil, salt), cocoa processed with alkali, whey, guar gum, carob bean gum, carrageenan. contains: milk and almond ingredients.

Heather L.
Rochester, NH
I love Edys ice cream . They have an abundance of flavors to choose from . Their ice cream has nice big chunks of delicious in every bite. Its my fave!!
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Edy's ice cream is the best!!! I love it don't really buy any other know and they have all kinds of flavors... Best part is its affordable!
Shanygne B.
Edy's ice cream quite an amazing brand. Very rich in taste & texture, super creamy & quite affordable. One of my households favorites.
Christina E.
My favorite ice cream since I was a little girl! Edys has the right amount of almonds and marshmallows for me. More affordable too👍😉
Terry A.
REDDING, CA
I love all kinds of ice cream and are rich in flavors and have a lot of different flavors. Ooh especially the holiday kinds. Yum!!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
So good and so indulgent ! Just the right balance of chocolate, marshmallows and almonds. I will splurge on this from time to time.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I usually do not buy Edy's but the holiday candy cane/peppermint ones are DELICIOUS. Really soft and the peppermint is too good :)
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
Edy's ice cream is our go to ice cream. We always have at least 2 of these in the house. The slow churned flavors are my favorite
Stephanie D.
Somerset, KY
My husband and I both love the flavor of this ice cream! It is so tasty! Edys has so many different flavors to choose from!
Julia F.
Mountain Top, PA
One day I was with my friends and we stopped at the gas station for goodies and we found this ice cream and loved it!!