Mickey B.
This is one of the best grocery store ice creams that I have ever purchased. I am totally addicted to it and I just love ice cream. I consider myself to be an ice cream connoisseur. The rich chocolate flavor combined with just the right amount of almonds and marshmallows is always a winning combination for me and I am totally hooked. In fact, I have postponed many diet start dates in order to get just that last little serving. I have been eating this ice cream and I have no plans to ever stop, it's that good!