Edy's Classics Peppermint uploaded by Melissa O.

BY EDY'S

The kids have already started making their lists and checking them twice. ‘Tis the season to gather together over a creamy, refreshingly yummy bowl of peppermint ice cream blended with peppermint candy pieces. But start dashing into the store- this treat is only available for a limited time.

skim milk, cream, sugar, peppermint candy (sugar, corn syrup, water, vegetable juice color [red radish], coconut oil, oil of peppermint), corn syrup, whey, guar gum, carob bean gum, carrageenan.

The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Contains: milk ingredients.

• Is the peppermint super strong tasting?1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I feel like it will taste like cotton c...5 Answers
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
One of my favorite ice cream flavors ever. Healthy no but definitely worth it. I love the peppermint flavor and all the killer pieces of candy. It delicious not disappointed at all. Will definitely continue to buy. Just wish it was year round.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I got this ice cream to go with my daughters Frozen birthday cupcakes. .. The ice cream was a big success. .. Everyone love the peppermint taste... This ice cream is vanilla ice cream with little pieces of peppermint in it... I will definitely buy this ice cream again... I want to make frozen coffee with it....
Aisha P.
I look forward to this every year around Christmas. I absolutely love this stuff! The extra crunch from the peppermint pieces, gives it that extra "yumm". Thankfully my daughter now likes it too, so I don't have to eat the whole tub by myself. Even though I look forward to it, I'm kind of glad it's not available all year. It probably wouldn't be as special of a treat.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
This seasonal treat is my absolute favorite flavor of ice cream. As soon as December hits you can bet I'll be patrolling the frozen aisle at the grocery store looking for this. It's sweet, but no overpowering, and the peppermint makes it refreshing.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Oh my gosh, I love this particular flavor. It tasted like an iceream and a smoothie at the same time. Love this and it reminds me of the holidays which is fabulous
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Oh, how I wish this flavor was available year round. Typically, I don't care for chunks of candy/nuts in ice cream. However, there is an exception with peppermint ice cream! The peppermint pieces make it more sweet and I like crunching on mints.
Brianna G.
Halethorpe, MD
Love it!!!! I love peppermint in general. It tastes like a candy cane that melts in your mouth. My sister loves it and hates peppermint so I would definitely recommend this ice cream!!!
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
This ice-cream taste like Christmas, Christmas exploding on my taste buds. So delicious, even my 5 year old really enjoys it as well.
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
Never have I been a huge fan of peppermint, yet somehow find myself waiting for christmas to eat this product every year.
Angel R.
Yonkers, NY
Eddy's are really good ice creams for all times. i always buy them and they are really tasty especially peppermint.
Marina F.
Louisville, KY
Is this any good? I feel like it will taste like cotton candy and peppermint
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Is the peppermint super strong tasting?