BY EDY'S

Mint ice cream with brownie pieces and mini Nestle Toll House morsels. Made with Nestle Toll House - since 1939. Natural & artificial flavors added. At Edy's Grand Ice Cream we believe that joy is contagious, and that a simple scoop of ice cream can bring people together. That's why we make rich and creamy flavors that are sure to make eyes light up and smiles erupt. Because if sharing a moment like this with the ones you love isn't magical, what is? Good food, good life. Quality guaranteed since 1928. Scoop Up Happiness: Rich & creamy flavors that your whole family will love.

Riah W.
The slow churned seems creamier than the regular mint chocolate chip ice cream from Edy's. The flavour still seems the same, aside from it being creamier with added brownie pieces. This stuff is definitely worth the buy, though. I'm a big fan of this ice cream.
Shea E.
Dreyers ice cream has always been a favorite in my house but I personally wish it was more creamy. I am so glad they came out with slow-churned it adds creamy. The mint chips within the ice cream and perfect.... Not too minty but perfect!
Mae M.
My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. This one however doesn't have the same strong mint flavor. It has a weird off put to the original mint I've had. It's still delicious and great for a late night snack but it isn't my favorite.
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
I usually but this at the grocery store !! It is one of my favorite ice creams ! It is pretty affordable and it tastes really good 😋I love the taste of mint it has 😋💚💚💚Edy's Classics Mint Brownie
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is the best!!! I love that this isn't with the chocolate chips beacuse I think that having chocolate chips in ice cream makes them really cold and hard to bite down on. But the brownie bits are fudgey and chocolatey and oh so delicious! I love this stuff!
Heidi M.
Starke, FL
I usually love dreyers ice cream. But the mint is horrible, it has a gritty taste to it, tastes like powder wasn't mixed .. leaves a horrible after taste.. I won't be buying mint icecream from them again. Which is sad because I usually buy this brand..
Amber P.
This is all I have ever wanted in an ice cream! I have never been able to find this flavor, but have heard that it is mouth watering amazing, can't wait to try it, I love this brand of ice cream so i am sure that it is amazing
Katie M.
Rockville, MD
This is the classic mint chocolate chip ice cream of your childhood. Perfect minty flavor mixed with nice-sized chocolate pieces. The only thing that would make it better? Topping it with hot fudge!
Lupitaa R.
I absolutely love Dreyers ice cream one of my favorites! The flavors they incorperate are delicious! Love how they create mixtures of delicious ingredients together!
Heather D.
This is my dream ice cream. It has all of the best things in food. Brownie, chocolate chips, mint, ice cream. And it is made by one of the creamiest ice cream brands.
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
What makes this so special?