Edy's Classics Espresso Chip uploaded by Josie P.

BY EDY'S

The best part of the morning is also the best part of evening. Rich espresso coffee ice cream swirled with chocolatey chips gives you a reason to linger over dessert.

skim milk, cream, sugar, chocolatey espresso chips (sugar, coconut oil, cocoa processed with alkali, cocoa, coffee, soy lecithin, salt, natural flavor), corn syrup, whey, coffee, guar gum, carob bean gum, carrageenan.

The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Contains: milk and soy ingredients

Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
I enjoy the flavor and quality of Edy's ice cream, and the flavor of this Espresso Chip is fantastic, however, I would not recommend based on price. Edy's is expensive compared to other brands, unless you can find a coupon or a really good sale!
Carol C.
We love Espresso Chip, had it in the blue Sugar Free which was great but can't find must had discontinued it. So we saw it in the regular one. Just ordered a case, hope we can get it. Also love Spumoni, Caramel very creamy. But it's so hard to get all the flavors. We look at all the markets we go to and they don't have the flavor we like.

Carol Centracchio
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
The bear store bought ice cream eve. I love coffee ice cream and this one is. By far the best one I have found. It taste great. I buy mine at Kroger and they are generally on sale. I would recommend it and definitely buy again.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Since the first spoonful of Edy's Rich & Creamy Grand Ice Cream Espresso Chip entered my mouth... It's been a LOVE/hate relationship.

LOVE the smooth Creamy texture. LOVE the rich coffe flavor LOVE LOVE LOVE those amazing Espresso/dark chocolate chips, IN EVERY SINGLE DELICIOUS BITE...

Hate... That the above mentioned combine to form such an incredible, delectable, irresistible ice cream treat, that it leaves me powerless under its control. (Serving size, shmerving size😬) Hate... (And this is the worst) that it is not consistently carried in all areas/merchant's, or at all times of the year. Omg... This is insane to me. This flavor is far more necessary a staple than say, strawberry?! Try this you must! But beware my friend, if you like coffee, you will be Hooked at that first creamy amazing bite! #yumaddict
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I do not like coffee, so I have not tried this flavor. However, I have loved every flavor that I have tried so far from Edy's. Especially their chocolate chip cookie dough!
Kerry B.
Logansport
This is my absolute favorite ice cream. I’m a huge coffee lover, so I’m completely obsessed with this ice cream.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
I loved my husband always always buy this ice cream my guys and me I love no puede faltar el helado en mi nevera
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
If you don't like coffee would you like this flavor?
Carol C.
Dis you discontinue Edys Sugar Free ESPRESSO CHIP blue container?