Edy's Classics Double Fudge Brownie uploaded by Liz M.

BY EDY'S

The kids are never too shy to ask you for more. This weekend, we double dare you to say yes. Our rich chocolate ice cream gives you double the fudge, double the swirls, double the brownies, and it’s guaranteed to double the smiles

skim milk, cream, fudge swirl (sugar, skim milk, corn syrup, water, cream, cocoa processed with alkali, palm oil, bitter chocolate, modified tapioca starch, potassium sorbate, sodium alginate, citric acid), sugar, chocolate brownie pieces (sugar, wheat flour, soybean oil, eggs, corn syrup, cocoa processed with alkali, corn starch, water, salt, soy lecithin, natural flavor, xanthan gum), corn syrup, cocoa processed with alkali, whey, molasses, acacia gum, guar gum, carob bean gum, carrageenan, xanthan gum. contains: milk, wheat, egg and soy ingredients.

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Liz M.
I love Edy’s in any flavor honestly, but the double fudge brownie is extra scrumptious! I found it on sale at my local Meijer. Compared to other brands it is extra creamy, chocolate flavor is outstanding and the brownie bites are chunky and plentiful! Nothing is worse than buying a carton of ice cream with high hopes of flavor, only to find minuscule portions of brownies or cookie dough for example. Edy’s did not disappoint!
Riah W.
Double fudge brownie is delicious. The brownie pieces mixed in the chocolate is super good. The brownie pieces taste great and are smooth and chewy. I'd recommend this Ice Cream if you're a fan of chocolate ice cream and brownies. This stuff is super creamy, too.
Tiyanna H.
I 💜 chocolate so I always reach for this when picking an ice cream flavor. I enjoy the sweetness, especially the brownie pieces. The brownies provide a nice texture to an otherwise smooth ice cream.
Christy C.
Elkfork, KY
My family loves this ice cream. It is rich and creamy. We really like the fudge brownie bits in it. We have tried a couple of different flavors but so far this is our favorite.
Veronica V.
Hialeah , FL
What can i say this is my favorite ice cream of all times its so creamy and good . I eat it every single day and im not bored of it .... i just love it im a big fan
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
Edy's is one of my favorite ice cream brands.They know what's good.This is my all time favorite ice cream ever.It can be heavy and it is very rich.So be mindful if that's not what you like.I love this ice cream whether it's cravings or lady time.It's a good quality and value.
Rachel Q.
Fairfax, VA
It's basically chocolate ice cream with bits or brownie every once in a while. The brownie was fudge like and really good-I just wish there was more. Maybe bigger chunks or then spread around? And this isn't the ice cream's fault, but I just wish there was a seal on the ice cream container. It makes me paranoid I'll drop the ice cream with the lid in my hands and it'll all drop on the floor before I even get a bite. Other than that, it was perfect.
Melanie R.
This is one of my go to ice creams when it come to a chocolate craving. I love this brand name of an ice cream. It doesn't give me a stomach like some of the others do.
Crystal G.
Currently eating this right now, it's so amazing!!
The brownie pieces are my FAVORITE part!
Highly recommend if you're a fan of chocolate and brownies! (:
Amanda M.
Shreve
This is my favorite ice cream. Everytime I want ice cream I reach for this. It's creamy and just the right amount of chocolatey goodness.